All Things 2023 Minnesota Twins In-Season Thread

'We are the champions' should be playing over the PA.

As pitching great Ebby Calvin (Nuke) LaLoosh once opined:

I love winning! It's so much more fun than losing.

Was only able to watch the last inning live but what an atmosphere. Feels great to advance!!!

Per Cory Provus on the Twins Radio Network, today was the first time in franchise history (going back to 1901 with the Washington Senators) they swept a Postseason Series.

Pretty historic.

Assuming the Phillies hold on, all four series will be sweeps.

Was in the crowd. That pickoff was the loudest I've ever heard a baseball stadium.

Yes,I would say loudest of the night. What an amazing play at a time where it looked like jays were surging. So rare to see a pickoff at second. What was Guerrero doing? Another great defensive play by Correa. Couldn't be more impressed with Correa's defense these two games.

Yes,I would say loudest of the night. What an amazing play at a time where it looked like jays were surging. So rare to see a pickoff at second. What was Guerrero doing?
You previous sentence holds the answer, methinks - rare play to do it successfully at second, let alone with a lead runner at third. First time I can recall an out recorded in that manner - with a lead ruined at third.

Vlad =🥱😴💤

Another great defensive play by Correa. Couldn't be more impressed with Correa's defense these two games.

Last edited:

Yes, the pick off was absolutely amazing. Fired up the crowd a tick as it was already blaring away. The Toronto fans could only shake their heads when that occurred and it hurts.

Top Bottom