All Things 2023 Minnesota Twins In-Season Thread

Polanco is having a really rough game.

Didn't he make a game changing error the last time the Twins were in the postseason?

They weren’t giving him anything to hit there. Lewis with a walk

So was Buxton. It wasn't a very popular opinion when I said we should have traded him 3 years ago either.
I’ll take your word for it😇

Like any other investment it is a risk; some people are comfy at the craps table and some aren’t, no shame in that. The nickel 🎰 are a better fit for some.

I'm sure next year will be the year they both stay healthy though...

So was Buxton. It wasn't a very popular opinion when I said we should have traded him 3 years ago either.

I'm sure next year will be the year they both stay healthy though...
Be happy he’s healthy now. The guys are trying to end a historical losing streak. Positive vibes bud

Be happy he’s healthy now. The guys are trying to end a historical losing streak. Positive vibes bud

I'm very happy he's playing today. NYC who's weirdly obsessed with me is the one trying to start an argument and run some victory lap halfway through game one of a wild card series during a historical losing streak.

My opinion on Lewis is long term and had nothing to do with this season or this years playoffs.

Danny B and coom dog say that the twins are 50/50 to beat Toronto. Oh Dan!

Come on boys. 6 outs to go to end this miserable streak

Michael A. Taylor!
In the stat which measures runs saved, I forget the specific acronym, he’s in Top 5 since 2015 along side Buck.

Great signing as he would have been fine being the 4th OF, in the unlikely event Buck played CF this year. And he’s fit well as our starting CF.

Last edited:

Top Bottom