Baltimore
Toronto
Boston
NY
Texas
Houston
LA
Seattle

Unfortunately, I assume you are not Joe Pohlad.
My only interaction with the Pohlad family was a rather brief conversation with Bill in which I told him I really enjoyed "Love and Mercy" (director) and that "Into the Wild" (producer) was one of my all time favorite films.

He was appreciative and friendly.

I presume Bill is Joe's uncle. I think Bill is the connective tissue with my current avatar, as he did the music for Into the Wild, but I know EV has also had several friends on the Twins.

My only interaction with the Pohlad family was a rather brief conversation with Bill in which I told him I really enjoyed "Love and Mercy" (director) and that "Into the Wild" (producer) was one of my all time favorite films.

He was appreciative and friendly.

I presume Bill is Joe's uncle. I think Bill is the connective tissue with my current avatar, as he did the music for Into the Wild, but I know EV has also had several friends on the Twins.

Bill has a new movie out that looks interesting - saw a preview for it. "Dreaming Wild." based on a true story about two brothers who had put out an album as kids, then 30 years later the album became a cult hit and they considered taking another shot at a music career.

How is it even possible for him to get injured at this point? The only way he can get injured is pulling a muscle while striking out, or injuring his jaw while chewing gum for the 2.5hrs he sits on the bench as a DH. He starts to hit a little bit lately and (of course) pulls a muscle running out a double. Can't make it up. This year he's looked like a Sano that doesn't play defense.

Bill has a new movie out that looks interesting - saw a preview for it. "Dreaming Wild." based on a true story about two brothers who had put out an album as kids, then 30 years later the album became a cult hit and they considered taking another shot at a music career.
Looks interesting and has a good cast.

In a way it's reassuring, because that's exactly when Ryan's performance fell off a cliff.
Yes. But it speaks volumes about broader issues with the current regime.

22 yr old Brooks Lee to St. Paul

Brooks Lee continues raking at St Paul and gets called up in a couple wks. Brooks and Royce Lewis lead us to postseason glory! The Lee and Lewis show!

Postseason batting lineup
3B Brooks Lee
2B Eduaord Julien
LF Royce Lewis
1B Alex Kiriloff
SS Carlos Correa
RF Matt Wallner
DH Byron Buxton
C Jeffers
CF Taylor/Castro

Let's Play! Vikings who?

Last edited:

Nice to see the bottom of the order deliver and stake Gray to an early lead. Need more.

Kudos to Jeffers - after last season I thought he was strictly a part-timer/backup backstop,

Read an article that when they signed Vasquez, he contacted the bullpen coach to ask him to revamp his throwing motion. As he was horrid that year with his caught stealing %; this year he’s towards the top. Maybe the Twins needed to bring in someone to challenge him - if this nets us an All-Star caliber receiver than this is one of this good occurrences of The Law of Unitended Consequences.

Last edited:

Kudos to Jeffers - after last season bi thought he was strictly a part-timer/backup backstop,

Read an article that when they signed Vasquez, he contacted the bullpen coach to ask him to revamp his throwing motion. As he was horrid that year with his caught stealing %; this year he’s towards the top. Maybe the Twins needed to bring in someone to challenge him - if this nets us an All-Star caliber receiver than this is one of this good occurrences of The Law of Unitended Consequences.
Hes also leading the team in BA

Brooks Lee continues raking at St Paul and gets called up in a couple wks. Brooks and Royce Lewis lead us to postseason glory! The Lee and Lewis show!

3B Brooks Lee
2B Eduaord Julien
LF Royce Lewis
1B Alex Kiriloff
SS Carlos Correa
RF Matt Wallner
DH Byron Buxton
C Jeffers
CF Taylor/Castro

Let's Play! Vikings who?
You had me at “Vikings who?”

3B Brooks Lee
2B Eduaord Julien
LF Royce Lewis
1B Alex Kiriloff
SS Carlos Correa
RF Matt Wallner
DH Byron Buxton
C Jeffers
CF Taylor/Castro

Let's Play! Vikings who?
What no Kepler?

I couldn’t resist 😉

The question, for me, is did he and Buck fall off a cliff simultaneously or is 2023 an abbreviation?
Abbreviation? Phps, gvn thr trk rec.

Aberration? I certainly hope so, given the years/money invested and the age/injury concerns...I'm not optimistic :-(.

Top Bottom