All Things 2023 Minnesota Twins In-Season Thread

Jax is a beauty

Top of the order. Lets go win a ball game.

Oh my goodness. Just saw the score, I had checked out.

Did Gallo really drag bunt into a double play with runners on first and third? Or was Gladden F-ing around on the radio making up the dumbest scenario he could?

Bad luck on the AK line out even though he did lunge at it a bit.

Have absolutely no idea if that Gallo bunt was his idea or we called for that, but wtf.

Did Gallo really drag bunt into a double play with runners on first and third? Or was Gladden F-ing around on the radio making up the dumbest scenario he could?

It was a 2 out drag bunt. No clue if it was planned or what. Grandal was playing way back.

Wasnt a DP.

It might have to do with his eye too. He keeps fucking with it.

This just feels like a loss from the very start. Can't get anything going on offense and slowly giving up runs here and there to build on the lead. Need to change that in that later innings.
Funny, I thought it felt like a tie game going into free baseball.

There were 2 outs already- I like the play, but it needs to be on the ground of course and force them to make the clean, correct play.

As much as he pisses me off right now. I got a weird feeling Buxton might park one for a walk off.

Assuming we hold the Sox so that a Buxton homer can end it.

As much as he pisses me off right now. I got a weird feeling Buxton might park one for a walk off.

Assuming we hold the Sox so that a Buxton homer can end it.

Shit, White Sox found out about my vision and intentionally walked him outta fear.

4-1 in one run games in the second half

Those 4 wins are A's and White Sox to be fair. But its still progress. We were 9-15 in first half.

Watching the White Sox it looks like every player on that team is praying/trying to be traded.

Can't say I blame them either.
Tim Anderson is like a top WR that isn’t getting the ball thrown to him. The difference is he is a big reason they suck.

I left after eight. What can I say other than I wasn't the only one.

Up to that point it was one of the most listless games I've been to in years.

You never know. That's the beauty of sports.

Tim Anderson is like a top WR that isn’t getting the ball thrown to him. The difference is he is a big reason they suck.

Hes almost certainly getting moved at the deadline. Will be interesting to see how he plays on a contender.

His power is like truly gone. But hes hit a little better since the break. I could see him being motivated by a conteder and at least giving them a .300 singles hitter.

Team like the Dodgers could really use a infielder.

Top Bottom