All Things 2023 Minnesota Twins In-Season Thread

So are twins games blacked out on apple TV? I haven't been able to find the twins games when they've been on. Can watch lasso and shrinking just fine

That’s a terrible call against Baltimore to end their 9th. Guy is running right down the baseline and has to go into fair territory to touch the base since the base is in fair territory.

This whole fetish of using Duran for two innings is not going great.

Also the twins against the O’s since that one game explosion has been miserable offense for the twins.

Changes things a bit when a competent team comes to town.
Yet another game against a very average starting pitcher where the offense just doesn't show up.

If the only change coming to spark the offense is batting Correa lead off, then nothing is gonna change?

The fact that Gallo and Kepler can seem to do no wrong wholly you have old prospects in triple A tearing the cover off the ball is treuky something. I know it’s a broken record, but the front office not making a move and basically handcuffing the manager to the same lineup game and and game out that has failed to produce consistent results is certainly something.

Gallo did come up limping late in the GMA e last night, so maybe he’s hurt and Wallner can get a shot. Of course what they really need is a right handed bat and they don’t have one of those anymore to bring up.

Sonny Gray falling apart here in the 2nd inning. It was 1-0 and it now 6-1 Orioles. Gray not good at all.

And Krapler keeps the rally going with an automatic K.

And Effers keeps the rally going with another automatic K.

We're 7 games below .500 since April 17.
(14 games below without the KC games.)
Just have to hope the rest of the division keeps losing along with us or that we somehow figure things out. I feel more confident about the former than the latter. Given the evidence, that seems like a fair assessment.

11 million dollars for Joey Gallo and he's getting pinch hit for by Castro. What a stupid, stupid signing that was.

Sheesh…

Why do you want to ostracize Solano?

What has Donny 🦇 ever done to you?

Is it really a meeting if only active player qualifies?
Yeah, I should correct that. Solano would be talking to himself. "Why the hell am I the only one in this meeting? It was meant as plural."

SF and NYM dodged a bullet. Their medical staff should get hefty bonuses.
The guy was worthless until the Twins were essentially out of it last year. I wouldn't have given him more than 15 million per year before the other teams passed and I sure wouldn't have done it after.

The guy was worthless until the Twins were essentially out of it last year. I wouldn't have given him more than 15 million per year before the other teams passed and I sure wouldn't have done it after.
That’s not true. 2 of the 3 best months he had last year were in May and June. The Twins were still in 1st place at the end of June. He had an OPS over 1.000 in June.

If there are no changes at the All Star break, Falvey should be fired. The hitting coach, Miranda and at least one of Gallo/Kepler need to be gone by Friday.

Yeah, I should correct that. Solano would be talking to himself. "Why the hell am I the only one in this meeting? It was meant as plural."
An I was the bright 💡 who said we should jettison him a few months ago, when he was scuffling a bit. 🤦‍♂️🙈🤦

He makes hard contact frequently and is great at going to the opposite field; maybe he can become our hitting coach as well?

Top Bottom