All Things 2023-2024 Minnesota Timberwolves In-Season Thread

If Jackson is out Friday, Nuggets really short on guards. Wonder if that played into the decision.

Its crazy to me. Literally throwing stuff on the floor twice when the game in inaction. Sets a dangerous precedent I guess
I still can't believe Malone didn't get T'd up either. He walked all the way across the court to berate the official.

I guess anything goes now.

Well, except a simple stare down of another player.

I still can't believe Malone didn't get T'd up either. He walked all the way across the court to berate the official.

I guess anything goes now.

Well, except a simple stare down of another player.
If I'm Wolves, attack the rim on Friday. Denver coming out to hack, and refs ready for chippyness.

Silver continues to show that he's by far and away the worst commissioner/leader in major professional sports. Just a clueless moron and he's shown it from the start of his tenure
I mean just looking at the guy and listening to him talk, how does anyone take him seriously?

David Stern was a crooked scumbag but the guy at least had a pair of balls on him.

I mean just looking at the guy and listening to him talk, how does anyone take him seriously?

David Stern was a crooked scumbag but the guy at least had a pair of balls on him.
As Bill Simmons would say, David Stern could have you killed.........

I'm not a conspiracy guy but I 100% believe that the Wolves being up 2-0 is the only reason Murray was not suspended. Absolutely spineless by Silver.
I think not suspending him is a bad look but then when you add in he only got a $100K fine, it makes it look much worse.

I would still disagree if he was fined say $250K but it's better than just the $100K. He really got nothing for throwing stuff at a ref and onto the floor. The money sign gets the $100K fine.

All I have to say is it has been a loooong time since a MN sports playoff team has been this dominating and fun to watch. This is surreal and my inner skeptic that has developed over time to help me cope with MN sports ineptitude is feeling uneasy.

Drowned him with IPAs on Friday Night

I'm not a conspiracy guy but I 100% believe that the Wolves being up 2-0 is the only reason Murray was not suspended. Absolutely spineless by Silver.
You don't have to be a conspiracy guy to know that the NFL & NBA are entertainment first...fair play second.

Rudy Gobert had a press conference and talked about his Defensive Player of the Year Award and how he's found a home here. The whole team was there with him.

According to KFAN, a year ago today Gobert threw a punch at SloMo.

Things have certainly changed for the better.

I thought Adam Silver had real balls when he literally took a basketball team away from Donald Sterling for despicable behavior. And the league was better for it. Since then, not so much. Murray should be sitting at home Friday night.

We are going to need him to have real balls again when NBA level broke Lore and ARod come calling.

Is it normal to have 3 days off between games?

Who is the guy between Rudy and Kat?
Don't know, but notice Ant is standing on the steps. Almost like he doesn't need to be the center of attention. I love it.

It can go unnoticed also, but some of them are holding out 4 fingers for the 4 MVP's

Top Bottom