All Things 2023-2024 Minnesota Timberwolves In-Season Thread

I tore my meniscus in my late 30's and the other one in my 40's. I was back to playing sports in a couple of months both times. If I can come back as a middle-aged dude, I have hope Kat can make it back for the championship series against the Celtics.
How are the knees holding up? We might need you...

Wilbon might need to double check that stat, as the Magic sure weren't an expansion team in 96 since they came in the same year as the Wolves.
96 Magic had Shaq and Penny and won 60 games.
Touché

That’s why I always mention my sources.

He’s in his mid 60s FWIW. In ten years, he’ll have been on the team?

Last edited:

Jon Krawczynski will be on KFAN at 4:00 to talk about the Wolves and the extent of Towns's injury.

Now seconds into the game Edward leaves the floor. What is gonig on here.

Anthony Edwards appears to have hurt his foot and is headed back to the locker room 26 seconds into the game.

Edited: Edwards back in the game.

Last edited:

Went with Slo Mo in the starting 5
Naz comes in and gets 9 points in 6 minutes.

Last edited:

Watching couldn't figure out why the Pacers let the clock run down to 7 seconds before they fouled Edwards. Then after ANT only made one out of 2 and the Pacers went racing down the court for that lay-up thought they were heading to O.T.

Then Edwards jumped up, blocked the lay-up, while his head hit the rim and his arm hit the backboard! Very welcome and unexpected win.

They are in Cleveland tomorrow night. The game is on ESPN at 6:30.

Last edited:

Anthony Edwards scores 44, has spectacular last-second block as Wolves beat Pacers 113-111​

Even after learning in the morning Karl-Anthony Towns would be out an undetermined amount of time because of a left meniscus injury, Thursday almost got worse for the Timberwolves.

Anthony Edwards left their game against Indiana not once but twice because of injuries, but despite Edwards doing his best to induce heart problems across the state, he ultimately came back in and finished the game.

The Wolves needed everything he had to give and more in a 113-111 Wolves win.

On a turbulent day for the Wolves, they came away with a victory at the start of a six-game road trip, with another game upcoming Friday in Cleveland. Edwards overcame a turn of his left ankle and a hard fall at the end of the first quarter to score 44 points.

The Wolves allowed Indiana to score on three consecutive possessions before Tyrese Haliburton hit one of two free throws to tie the game 105-105 with 1 minute, 28 seconds left. That just set up the moment for Edwards' heroics..

The block itself was amazing. That was such a hard fall after the block that getting right back up was just as amazing.

Top Bottom