All Things 2023-2024 Minnesota Timberwolves In-Season Thread

Would be nice if they actually ran a play on the side out in regulation. 2.9 seconds is an entirety and we got a three that had no chance of going in. Sacramento ran one earlier and got a dunk.

Anybody know the personal reason that Edwards only played 19 minutes tonight and looked so horrible for all but 5 of those minutes?

I can't believe they were even in the game. So many ridiculous things going on.

1. 20 points for them off turnovers

2. 22 points for them that were 2nd chance points......friggin ridiculous

3. Monk going off for 35 in a half.....WTF?....that's what Charles Barkley says we should fear in the playoffs. They picked whoever was guarding him off, and then towns and Gobert have to handle him.

Anybody know the personal reason that Edwards only played 19 minutes tonight and looked so horrible for all but 5 of those minutes?
Rumors are that the girlfriend he knocked up was having the baby. I have no idea if that's true, but it makes the most sense.

Good for him if he was there when the baby was born.

They played horribly for most of the game and lost in OT.
I figured they'd either lose tonight or Sunday. Get it back vs. the Clips.

Anthony Edwards and Kyle Anderson are both IN today, per Finch

Almost seems contradictory, but thinking Finch must have said something.

Why is Kyle Anderson still in this game. Wolves were up big when he came in and now down 1.

Been out and about today. Haven't seen the games yet but in looks like ABC chose the wrong one to broadcast. They're showing Golden State/Boston rather than Clippers/Minnesota. Both games in the 3rd.

Boston 102 Warriors 54. That's not a typo.

Wolves 60 Clippers 61

Been out and about today. Haven't seen the games yet but in looks like ABC chose the wrong one to broadcast. They're showing Golden State/Boston rather than Clippers/Minnesota. Both games in the 3rd.

Boston 102 Warriors 54. That's not a typo.

Wolves 60 Clippers 61
Shoot!!! I thought it was at 6!!!

89-88 Clippers.

Wolves lead the season series 2-1. They host Portland tomorrow night.

Down 3 with 13 seconds and you take 10 seconds to only get a 2. What the hell is that?

Pretty stupid. Who did you see that he could/should he have thrown it too?Announcer said that Edwards couldn't find anybody open from 3. Who did you see that the Clippers left open?

I just don't see how we score enough in the playoffs.

Pretty stupid. Who did you see that he could/should he have thrown it too?Announcer said that Edwards couldn't find anybody open from 3. Who did you see that the Clippers left open?
Why didn't Edwards go up for the 3? You weren't going to get an open look 3.

They were guarding the 3 like never before.

Also, in that final 13 seconds, Finch had Gobert and Kyle Anderson out there.......Fu-----g Why?

Last edited:

After the Celtics crushed the Warriors by 52 not gonna lose any sleep over this loss.

In a one point loss between 2 of the top 4 teams in the Conference there are are all kinds of places that one can say "if they had only done THAT!"

Now would like to see Phoenix knock off OKC tonight.

The Wolves will be the 4 seed and lose in Round 1.

I thought they'd lose in Round 2, but they don't have the offense to win.

They also don't have the alpha player to take over a game. Edwards isn't good enough yet.

Top Bottom