All Things 2022 Minnesota Vikings Off-Season Thread

What did Meatsauce say about the vikes pick. PA says that Meatsauce is the brightest nfl draft mind in MN.

All defensive players drafted so far ran 4.4 or under 40 times. I guess we have a type.

Willis gone. Get back into the 3rd and get Corral.

There were lots of fans and media on Twitter that were mad the Vikings didn’t pick Willis at 32. He ended up not going until 86.

They started the draft with 12, 46, and 77. Now they have 32, 42, 59, and 66. Drafted Booth who many wanted at 34.

I was mad earlier but this actually seems ok. Helping the division get two WRs is the worst part.
I really like the first two picks, but I really love the fact that they'll be learning in that DB room with Patrick Peterson. PP is a true professional and he was HUGE in mentoring the Honey Badger in Arizona who came in with some off-field questions. Honey Badger would never be the player he has been for the last bunch of years without PP.

I think somebody told Kwesi that the team that makes the most trades during the draft wins.

He's jumping around more than a drunken Badger fan.

So we gave up 12, 34, and 46 to our division rivals for 32, 53, 59, and 66.

How the fuck does that make any sense? I'm starting to think Kwesi lied on his resume about being a numbers guy because his math is bunk.
4 is more than 3....

Top Bottom