12New England PatriotsW 33–26+7+5
13New York JetsW 27–22+5+10
14at Detroit LionsL 23–34-11-1
15Indianapolis ColtsW 39–36 (OT)+3+2
16New York GiantsW 27–24+3+5
17at Green Bay PackersL 17–41-24-19

Three outlier losses alone counted for -78
Our 12 wins together were +70.

Take out those three outlier losses, and take out our three biggest wins, and you get +116 total.

Meaningless stat

Three outlier losses alone counted for -78
Our 12 wins together were +70.

Take out those three outlier losses, and take out our three biggest wins, and you get +116 total.

Meaningless stat
Again. Unprecedented.

I think it’s ridiculous that the Vikings get called frauds all the time.

They’re not lucky, they’re just their own worst enemy. That sequence at the end of the half is a prime example.

It's close. But this one might have been on kirk
Disagree- running the clock down and then later using the last timeout after second down was unintelligent. Leave yourself enough time so that you aren’t limited to throwing the ball on 3rd down (Kirk’s one fault was not throwing the ball into or out of the end zone). Coach is still learning how to manage the clock- surprising given his pedigree.

Disagree- running the clock down and then later using the last timeout after second down was unintelligent. Leave yourself enough time so that you aren’t limited to throwing the ball on 3rd down (Kirk’s one fault was not throwing the ball into or out of the end zone). Coach is still learning how to manage the clock- surprising given his pedigree.
The qb is 34 year old who has played for years. You don't make that throw. He should know that.

Lots of mistakes. After getting nothing on the 1st down run, it didn’t make sense to run it again on 2nd. Then if you’re going to use your last timeout, leave more time on th clock just in case. Then Cousins has to throw that at Cook’s feet.

I don’t think getting the #1 pick helps the Bears unless they want to trade down. They’re not gonna take Bryce Young. Houston will.

good grief, Chicago......the stars are aligning!

The texans are up 10

Bryce Young is the consensus top pick. They could get that pick. What the hell do they do? Keep the pick or trade it for a boat load of picks.

The qb is 34 year old who has played for years. You don't make that throw. He should know that.
Agree with that but if the coach would have not run the clock down excessively and not used his last timeout then it wouldn’t matter

By the way. I believe Mattison is our starting back next year if they let Dalvin go.

Is this an option? What would they save?

By the way. I believe Mattison is our starting back next year if they let Dalvin go.

If they keep him it’s a 14 million cap hit, if they release him I think the dead cap hit is a little over 6

I'm definitely in the camp that they should move on from Cook, but Mattison is an average RB. Plus this is the last year of his deal. You can find good RBs in the middle rounds of the draft every year.

If they keep him it’s a 14 million cap hit, if they release him I think the dead cap hit is a little over 6
that 8 million can go to a damn good defender. We will be trying to revamp this defense in the worst possible way.

I'm definitely in the camp that they should move on from Cook, but Mattison is an average RB. Plus this is the last year of his deal. You can find good RBs in the middle rounds of the draft every year.
Mattison is a physical runner, which is all you will get without Cook.

If the following year is basically a zero cap hit, maybe one more year.

That’s what I’d do too if they move on from Cook. Mattison isn’t great but he’s good enough. Then get a guy in the 3rd or 4th that can compliment him.

On another note, Jalen Nalor looks like a guy that can develop into a contributor.

That’s what I’d do too if they move on from Cook. Mattison isn’t great but he’s good enough. Then get a guy in the 3rd or 4th that can compliment him.

On another note, Jalen Nalor looks like a guy that can develop into a contributor.
We have no second round pick and these picks will be later in the rounds.

I think they will go heavy defense in this draft. Can you use a 3rd or 4th on a running back?

This Nailor rookie is playing against backups last week and this week, but he seems to get open.

Any chance they have something in this guy?

We have no second round pick and these picks will be later in the rounds.

I think they will go heavy defense in this draft. Can you use a 3rd or 4th on a running back?
Agree on the defense heaviness. I’d do a modification of what the Cowboys did a couple years ago. Draft nothing but defense (DB and LB heavy) and OL (JMS would be a great start).

Memory is a little fuzzy but I thought they/we really liked what we saw of Ty Chandler in the preseason, the RB they nabbed in the 5th round out of UNC. Can't put it all on him but a combination of a solid veteran and Chandler could work, with Kene N in the mix as well

Top Bottom