All Things 2022 Minnesota Vikings In-Season Thread

Go Seahawks!

Will be interesting to see how 49ers respond if Seattle holds the lead late into the second half -might be a foldable moment.

Can you imagine losing a tight one because that niners clown took that shot at the qb? You see some of the dumbest thinking in football. It must be the emotion of it.

What's next, pulling medical staff from an injured player?

Go Seahawks!

Will be interesting to see how 49ers respond if Seattle holds the lead late into the second half -might be a foldable moment.
Good effort through three quarters; the strip sack at the end of third quarter was too much as the game would have been 23-20 and it ended up being a 11 point swing.

Refs apparently bored, do they’ve decided to call any and all penalties against the Hawks and none against the 48ers thus far in the second half.

Last edited:

If you listen to Howie, Jimmy, and the Fox Crew.......I'm unsure if the Vikings should even dress for the game.

Cheering for the niners due to the Vikings.......but watching that smug nerd who coaches Seattle have his shit grin rubbed off his face in the second half was worth the watch.

If you listen to Howie, Jimmy, and the Fox Crew.......I'm unsure if the Vikings should even dress for the game.
I’m still thinking Purdy has a crappy game somewhere in the next couple- Eagles could rattle his cage, the Vikes??????

This is an all-time choke job by the Chargers if they lose this.
The Houston Oilers take issue with that remark, but it was quite a gag.

Is the HC fired yet?

I would totally not be surprised to see the Chargers fire Staley (who is pretty much an incompetent moron for a HC) and hire Sean Payton. I would guess a job like the Chargers' HC is what Payton is waiting for. He won't go to a team that doesn't have a QB.

Welp, obviously this sucks for the Vikings.

SF lucking into Purdy after Lance and the pretty boy go down?? I guess the Vikings karma on that got used up in 2017 with Keenum.

The Houston Oilers take issue with that remark, but it was quite a gag.

Is the HC fired yet?
"An" all timer not "The". Haven't seen that. The NFL would frown upon doing it today.

The Saints should ask for a whole lot more than a 1st round pick for Payton.

I heard an interesting discussion on a podcast the other day that said in every situation where a HC was traded, the team that traded him away never got anything near enough in value for a return.

I don't like the Saints and I'm no fan of Sean Payton either, but the Saints should absolutely play hard ball if Payton wants to go anywhere; position players and draft capital for sure. Especially considering the sad state of affairs with Head Coaching in the NFL nowadays; there's a boatload right now who have no business being HC's

Top Bottom