All Things 2022 Minnesota Vikings In-Season Thread

That vaunted defense is showing it’s true colors early

That might be the dumbest call I’ve seen. Just sneak it. Why do coaches feel the need to be extra creative when you don’t need to?
Wanna show they’re extra smart and stupid to put your QB in danger like that- so he can get flipped go the grown like a rag doll

I guess it doesn't matter that much if they win this. This defense has zero chance against SF/Philly or Dallas. Zero.

I guess it doesn't matter that much if they win this. This defense has zero chance against SF/Philly or Dallas. Zero.
Our safeties and corners squat and don't break with a receiver.

I'm not sure I've ever seen it this bad in the NFL.

JIm Wacker is pissed off.

Lawrence’s first & second halves and Miami’s effort today shows you can’t predict playoff football

Our safeties and corners squat and don't break with a receiver.

I'm not sure I've ever seen it this bad in the NFL.

JIm Wacker is pissed off.
Jim Wacker. Haven’t heard his name in a long time. He was one nut job

I'd go for it. They'll be back at midfield in 2 plays.

So far we’ve seen a great opening drive, horrible defense, a brutal 3rd and short play call and an Irv Smith drop.

I’m having deja vu.

I have never seen a team with such “good” edge rushers simply run themselves out of the play so often. Both Smith and hunter just seem to get way too far up the field on every passing play. That leaves no one there to watch the quarterback

Top Bottom