All Things 2022 Minnesota Vikings In-Season Thread

The only positive with it is he isn't making much. But yeah, giving up a 2nd rounder doesn't make sense for them. They need a lot to be competitive. I'd rather have an early 2nd rounder than him if you're in their position.
That and he didn’t go to the packers to maybe fix their biggest issue.

Kwesi did well in FA. The draft doesn't look so hot thus far.
If he drafted Hamilton instead of trading down for Cine, then he'd be looking ok there too.

Maybe I'm not being fair, but it says a lot to me when a player isn't on the field in part because he cannot grasp the scheme.

If he drafted Hamilton instead of trading down for Cine, then he'd be looking ok there too.

Maybe I'm not being fair, but it says a lot to me when a player isn't on the field in part because he cannot grasp the scheme.

Hamilton really struggled at the beginning of the season, but he's been good lately. Cine was never really supposed to start this year anyways, and safety hasn't been the Vikings issue.

The argument to me is they should have drafted a different position earlier, mainly along the DL, WR, or a better CB.

Hamilton really struggled at the beginning of the season, but he's been good lately. Cine was never really supposed to start this year anyways, and safety hasn't been the Vikings issue.

The argument to me is they should have drafted a different position earlier, mainly along the DL, WR, or a better CB.
Also good ideas. They need players at all those spots. I wanted Jordan Davis.

The Purple at the start of the season were 40-1 to with the Pro Football Championship.

Down to 18-1, currently (per the Dan Patrick Show).

Last edited:

Disagree. I think the move back has put more emphasis on Kickers but it turned a routine play into something less perfunctory. More teams have gone 2 as a result.

Coaches have preached forever there are 3 phases of the game: Offense, Defense and Special Teams. Need to be proficient in all of them to win ballgames, including modest chip shots inside 40 yds for the PAT.

I would be completely in favor of the NCAA adopting the same rule, or moving back 10 yds. Even if it is ginned up excitement, I like it.
That, along with a move of the 2-point conversion up to the 2 yard line like the NFL.

The game with Washington is a trap game. If the Vikings lose, they could easily be 6-4 in a few weeks.

They can't afford to lose the weekend.

Ingram allows a sack. Drink.

He may end up being good but he’s clearly not ready.

Silly. That ref ran himself directly into Bynum. I have no idea how that happens on accident.
Like if you’re going to try to get out of the way, why would you move in the general direction the players are going? Made no sense.

Always thought the Vikings could have gotten more out of him. Of course he was a pain in the butt, still he could do it all.

Like if you’re going to try to get out of the way, why would you move in the general direction the players are going? Made no sense.

Beyond embarrassing. Ref made the biggest play of the game.

Top Bottom