All Things 2022 Minnesota Vikings In-Season Thread

Washington complaining about that obvious penalty is hilarious.

Man lots of opportunities for the Vikings to stay inbounds and bleed this clock. This I not great considering Washington has 1 timeout left.

Man lots of opportunities for the Vikings to stay inbounds and bleed this clock. This I not great considering Washington has 1 timeout left.
If Hockenson stays in bounds and they run the ball on the next play at worst they kick a FG with under a minute left.

Every game I think they are dead, but they find a way.

Hockenson addition is looking huge, he delivered big on a few days prep. A high skill tight end is a key piece, can't wait to see what they do with him going forward.

giphy.gif

Oh and how about that Hockenson addition now?

Every game I think they are dead, but they find a way.

Hockenson addition is looking huge, he delivered big on a few days prep. A high skill tight end is a key piece, can't wait to see what they do with him going forward.
Vikings found a way to when the refs were actively cheating. The ref who tackled Bynum must have had money on the game. Washington covered.

Good win for a trap game. Now they can afford to lose the next 2 weeks against the Bills and Cowboys and make the playoffs.

Ingram just can’t play. He is getting beat like a drum snap.
Washington DL are studs. No excuse, I'm not making one.

But these are easily the biggest, baddest dudes we've faced on the interior DL.

Not just Ingram, but Cleveland looked like a b__ch today, too many times.

OLine was pretty shaky today. take the win and go home.

but at some point, they have to find a way to eliminate the "dry spells" they go into on offense.
against a quality opponent, you can't have three or four empty possessions in a row.

Let’s go back to the 3 year old cousins thread and remind everybody of what they thought of Kirk.

Top Bottom