All Things 2022 Minnesota Vikings In-Season Thread

I'd never seen it before, but Fran taking out a defender on his own is impressive.
I mentioned it last year, but it is crazy because Fran thought the defender (who had 2 INTs off of him earlier) tripped him up.

He actually stumbled over the 1st Down chains.

Vikes lost 17-14. After the go ahead scamper by Tark, Jim Plunkett rallied the Pats to victory.

Ingram is awful. That fumble is his fault. Several times he’s been knocked on his ass.

If the Broncos are selling, trade for Brandon McManus.

I half think they should go for it here.

Anyone happen to notice Fox 9 switch from the 49ers/Rams game to part of the Simpson while the game was going on.

Anyone happen to notice Fox 9 switch from the 49ers/Rams game to part of the Simpson while the game was going on.
Happened everywhere is believe. It happened in Wisconsin. Of course it was just as McCaffery was throwing the touchdown pass.

I was on the road so listened to the game on the radio.

Paul Allen is.......something. He couldn't be more of a homer if they had a member of the team broadcast the game. Everything is "us" and "we."

example: Arizona has the ball, and PA says "C'mon Kyler, throw us an interception."

Which fanbase, Bills or Packers, has the higher percentage of whack jobs?

I think it’s funny when people (especially sports talk radio) rip on people for saying we or us about their team. To me, it’s just easier or quicker than saying the Vikings or whatever team name when speaking. Most people actually know they’re not on the team.
That said……Paul Allen is a gigantic tool homer.

Top Bottom