All Things 2022 Minnesota Vikings In-Season Thread

For the past 15 years my viewing is via DVR. Start viewing about 1.5 hrs after kickoff and zip ahead after every play & commercial. OLinemen don't get their name called out during live action, and if they get called for a penalty I am moving onto the next play.

That's on me that his name sounded "vaguely familiar". Multiple choice though it would have been just a random guess as to whether he was starter, backup, practice squader, or training camp casualty.

If my life depended on it I couldn't name the current Viking punter either. However, I know their punters for the SB Teams in the 70s were Mike Eischied and Neil Clabo. Pre VHS even.

Had to look it up for their 1969 team. Backup QB Bob Lee was also the Punter. I was only a year old then.
Bolded: same! Great way to waste less of your life.

Bolded: same! Great way to waste less of your life.
Yes, works great. Just have to remember to not look at my phone for a few hours during the game. I have a pretty good track record, only a couple of times I have had the ending spoiled.

Not really spoiled, but for the Minneapolis Miracle I was still about 5 minutes behind. I heard my neighbors going berserk, so I knew something was up by the time I got to the Diggs scamper against the Saints.

Yes, works great. Just have to remember to not look at my phone for a few hours during the game. I have a pretty good track record, only a couple of times I have had the ending spoiled.

Not really spoiled, but for the Minneapolis Miracle I was still about 5 minutes behind. I heard my neighbors going berserk, so I knew something was up by the time I got to the Diggs scamper against the Saints.
I sat on the controller and it jumped to the vikings celebrating. I was about 10-15 mins behind. And I couldnt rewind to see the last play. Had to wait until they started showing the highlights of it

Rodgers is a b!tch, and his team is coming apart.

If only the Packers had an actual leader at QB. What they have instead, is a prima dona who casts blame on his receivers.

Maybe stop doing drugs, suppress the ego, stop blaming others, and lead your team.
Weird how 4 Hall of Fame QB's all have come apart at the seams, for a variety of reasons. I had expected all to have a great year, two with new teams.

Rodgers- Whiny and petty. Lead your young WR's, don't bitch and pout.

Brady - Couldn't muster a TD against Carolina, led by PJ Walker. Skipping walk throughs, practices and getting a divorce.

Wilson - Play has been awful, been exposed as a me-first prick that his teammates hate.

Ryan - I thought him going to Indy was a great fit, with their line and running game. The line has been banged up, Taylor has been hurt and Ryan has thrown for a lot of yards, but has been situationally really bad. Now he has a banged up shoulder and has been benched.

Weird how 4 Hall of Fame QB's all have come apart at the seams, for a variety of reasons. I had expected all to have a great year, two with new teams.

Brady - Couldn't muster a TD against Carolina, led by PJ Walker. Skipping walk throughs, practices and getting a divorce.

Wilson - Play has been awful, been exposed as a me-first prick that his teammates hate.

Ryan - I thought him going to Indy was a great fit, with their line and running game. The line has been banged up, Taylor has been hurt and Ryan has thrown for a lot of yards, but has been situationally really bad. Now he has a banged up shoulder and has been benched.

I think the common denominator is they are old and/or beat up.

Protecting QBs has extended the windows for success and Brady defied the odds for an amazing duration, but Father Time has a rather good winning percentage.

I think the common denominator is they are old and/or beat up.

Protecting QBs has extended the windows for success and Brady defied the odds for an amazing duration, but Father Time has a rather good winning percentage.

Another common denominator there is coaching. I've never been convinced LaF'k has much of a clue in Green Bay, he's being outed right now with no D. Adams catching the ball; and now Leftwich is calling the plays in Tampa instead of Arians, and Brady doesn't have the same tools he had last year either.

There's an epidemic of shitty coaching right now in the NFL, it's frightening. If I were either a Chargers fan or a Burrows fan, I would have some serious, serious concerns about the fact that I have a superstar QB, but a head coach with their head up their ass. Zac Taylor and Brandon Staley are absolutely clueless but their superstar QBs will probably hide that fact for a while.

Another common denominator there is coaching. I've never been convinced LaF'k has much of a clue in Green Bay, he's being outed right now with no D. Adams catching the ball; and now Leftwich is calling the plays in Tampa instead of Arians, and Brady doesn't have the same tools he had last year either.

There's an epidemic of shitty coaching right now in the NFL, it's frightening. If I were either a Chargers fan or a Burrows fan, I would have some serious, serious concerns about the fact that I have a superstar QB, but a head coach with their head up their ass. Zac Taylor and Brandon Staley are absolutely clueless but their superstar QBs will probably hide that fact for a while.
Agreed. I think Rodgers is now letting laFleur make the calls and is simply exposing the coach.

So in his first three seasons he wins 13 games each year, the NFC North all 3 times plus 2 playoff games but he does not have a clue? Umm...ok.

Granted his coaching in the 2020 NFC Title game against the Bucs was lacking.

Father Time is undefeated

Players can lose it at 33, especially their speed and mobility, which was a big part of his game.
His mobility/arm strength don't appear to be the issue. His vision does. Missing wide open guys left and right.

Top Bottom