All Things 2022 Minnesota Vikings In-Season Thread

Terrible sight to see Tua go down in last night's game that way. Hopefully he recovers quickly with no long-term ill effects.

But I have to say, I 100% called it when I said that Teddy Two-Gloves would come in and give the ball back to Cincinnati at least once and sure enough, he threw a great looking INT on a crucial drive for the 'Fins.

Teddy is such an easy guy to cheer for and by all accounts just a great locker room guy but there's a reason he's holding down the backup gig. I could see him being a high level backup for another decade probably.

Offensive revolution for the Vikings this year. 3 field goals inside the red zone and 2 inside the 10 ain’t gonna get it done.

Another year of mediocrity. Another year of going nowhere. Struggling, and maybe losing, to a team missing 3 of their top 4 offensive players. Thank god for Fantasy Football to give me something else to follow.

How will the Vikings lose?
Miss the Fg? Make it and give up a FG or a Td with the time left?

I will say this, I’m not a fan with relying on this situation to win… a long FG…and yet Joseph hit it….still time to lose.

This team has some serious wild card potential. :cool:

How will the Vikings lose?
Miss the Fg? Make it and give up a FG or a Td with the time left?

I will say this, I’m not a fan with relying on this situation to win… a long FG…and yet Joseph hit it….still time to lose.
lol. one play, FG position. and Harrison Smith with an ijured wrist on top of it.

What a cool ending, with the tying 61 yarder with plenty of leg bouncing off two posts and out.

Vikings looking pretty mediocre overall.

Last edited:

That would have been the most viking way to tie the game ever. Give up a 60 and 61 yard field goal.

lol. one play, FG position. and Harrison Smith with an ijured wrist on top of it.

What a cool ending, with the tying 61 yarder with plenty of leg bouncing off two posts and out.

To be fair, the entire NFC looks mediocre....

Harrison Smith stands in the middle of the field watching the games, now he can watch some games from the sideline. There literally is no difference. He is making monster money to do either.

Another year of mediocrity. Another year of going nowhere. Struggling, and maybe losing, to a team missing 3 of their top 4 offensive players. Thank god for Fantasy Football to give me something else to follow.
PA said Super Bowl.

I don’t know there’s anything revolutionary about this offense. I’m willing to cut the dude some slack, as he’s new to this. Problem with not only trying to game plan, call plays, and run a team is that’s a lot to juggle. I suppose I’m old school, but I just don’t get the head coach calling plays bit. It’s like Jerry Jones the owner also being the GM. Focus on your job and excel at it, instead of doing two jobs half-ass. The other problem with this setup is what happens if the offense doesn’t improve? You have to fire your head coach or force him to give up running the offense, which probably doesn’t end well.

This team looks a lot like it has the past number of years- the “in between” purgatory. Not bad enough to bottom out, but not good enough to have a legit shot at a SB.

Top Bottom