Don't like the number of Draft Picks, but if they all are 22 on down, not that angry about. Guessing it's how they outbid Chicago for Gobert. As of Tuesday the Bulls were the odds on favorite to get Rudy .
Still wish they got a draft choice or another player back with Gobert, but guessing that to make the salaries match-up they couldn't get another player.
- People have been rightly ripping Beasley for almost 2 years now. He didn't even really show-up this past season until the calendar turned 2022! Even after that he was streaky as hell. Wonder if/when Russell gets traded we bemoan the loss.
- Vanderbilt? He might turn into a good player yet. Though he's been in the NBA for 4 years now. Last season was good but not great, but it was his best season yet.
- Beverly was a valuable player last season, at least most of the time. Though some people thought that off the court he was as much a negative as a positive. Not me by the way.
- Bolmaro? Number of people were excited when they got him. Nobody was excited with his play on the court. He was just plain awful.
- Thought that Kessler could have turned out to be more than a lumbering, big man. Now we'll find out about it in Utah.