All Things 2022 Gophers in NFL Thread

Bateman playing like the Gophers did yesterday.
Yeah, he really should haul in those throws that are way in front of him, or behind him.

Such a “fan” that you concentrate on that, and not the great game put in by Big Dan.

He'll get his full salary for the year as a vested veteran. He's a free agent now. Arizona can re-sign him to their practice squad next week if he doesn't get picked up someplace else.
It's too bad he got injured last year or the year before (can't remember) as he was playing well before.

It's too bad he got injured last year or the year before (can't remember) as he was playing well before.
Yep. I think his salary for this year is something a bit over $1M. Don't know for sure, but I suspect he's still recovering somewhat. Be interesting to see if Arizona grabs him back

That's a bit surprising to me. It seemed like he had gotten things going last year before his injury. It's too bad....but injuries have really derailed his career. Fortunately talent has kept him rostered. I'd think he'll get picked up once healthy.

Tyler Johnson active today. Was in for 4 plays last week with 0 targets.

It’s Sunday, that means it’s time for another Antoine Winfield Jr highlight.

De’Vondre Campbell with a nice pick 6 for the Pack. His first NFL TD.

WTF! AWJr AND RB aren’t playing in the Ravens & Bucs game?!

WTF! AWJr AND RB aren’t playing in the Ravens & Bucs game?!
Bateman is playing. Battling a foot injury for several weeks but he's out there.

edit: Bateman back in locker room to start second half with foot injury. 1 target 0 catches tonight.

Hope he gets right.

Last edited:

Top Bottom