All Things 2022 Gophers in NFL Thread

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
Rashod Bateman, who was often considered to lack that extra gear (in part because he played for Minnesota and not a CFP-type team) had a max speed of 21.48 MPH on his 75 yard TD.

This is the second-fastest ballcarrier speed of the year so far in the NFL. Looked smokin' fast burning the Dolphins with speed.

BilldGopher

Section 211
Reaction score
Ko Kieft just got targeted by Tom Brady in a NFL game.

Jeez the Bucs have a lot of injuries. They should have hung on to TJ. He would almost be starting by now.
Heard the HC say straight up he offered "nothing" on Special Teams that was why he was the odd man out to be let go. Too bad he didn't add waterboy duties to have something else to offer than just being a receiver...

Some guy

Reaction score
Heard the HC say straight up he offered "nothing" on Special Teams that was why he was the odd man out to be let go. Too bad he didn't add waterboy duties to have something else to offer than just being a receiver...
I mean a role player who can’t play special teams is a pretty bad guy to have on a 53 man roster

Yah-E

Bulieve
Reaction score
Bet Tampa Bay and TB wish they had TJ now with Jones, Goodwin both injured and Evans suspended! They don’t have experienced receivers on their roster for TB now!

stocker08

Reaction score
Bet Tampa Bay and TB wish they had TJ now with Jones, Goodwin both injured and Evans suspended! They don’t have experienced receivers on their roster for TB now!

Brady decided that he liked Scotty Miller better.

WriterGoph

Reaction score
Surprised he isn’t on a practice squad. He was very solid every year. Definitely one of the better CBs in recent memory. Maybe not enough speed? Then if so, not enough size for a move to S? I don’t know? 🤷‍♂️

I'm guessing his injury history cost him some necessary speed and may be a red flag for teams.

Top Bottom