All Things 2021 Minnesota Vikings In-Season Thread

The Vikings will take last place in their division this year. Even Detroit is better than the Vikings.
No. The Lions' offense will be horrible, and their defense won't be much better.

The Bears will be really bad. They have no O-line, and their defense is old.

The Vikings will finish 2nd ir 3rd in the division with 6 or 7 wins.

They'll be in one of the weakest divisions in the NFL this season.

I will say this - when the Vikings lose, I always listen to the post-game bitch sessions. The Skor North guys always do a call-in show after the games, and most of the fans are half-drunk and 100% crazy. Or 100% drunk and half-crazy. Either way, it's a hoot.

Holy shit, they just said Tom Brady has never started an NFL game where his team was eliminated from the playoffs. How insane is that.

Holy shit, they just said Tom Brady has never started an NFL game where his team was eliminated from the playoffs. How insane is that.
What? In the regular season?

I will say this - when the Vikings lose, I always listen to the post-game bitch sessions. The Skor North guys always do a call-in show after the games, and most of the fans are half-drunk and 100% crazy. Or 100% drunk and half-crazy. Either way, it's a hoot.
I love KFAN Fan-line.

I like that Cory Cove hates doing the show and usually mails it in.

GOAT and it's not even close.

Correct. He’s never played a meaningless regular season game late in the season with his team already eliminated. It’s a crazy stat.
I believe the only time New England missed the play-offs is the year he blew his knee out?

I believe the only time New England missed the play-offs is the year he blew his knee out?
And even then, didn't they ride Matt Cassel to a 10-6 or 11-5 record and just miss the playoffs (too lazy to look up now)? Too bad those Pats teams were a) from Boston, and b) pretty damn boring and faceless, because the run was extraordinary

And even then, didn't they ride Matt Cassel to a 10-6 or 11-5 record and just miss the playoffs (too lazy to look up now)? Too bad those Pats teams were a) from Boston, and b) pretty damn boring and faceless, because the run was extraordinary
Yes. 11-5 and missed the play-offs which almost never happens. Made Matt Cassell millions.

Dantzler and Barr listed as Inactive for today. Even with the D at less than 100%, I think the Vikings win and cover the +3 spread (although I have to admit I shopped around to find a +2.5 for good measure)

SKOL

10 penalties in the 1st half on the offensive line. The worst performance by a unit I've ever seen.

Somebody better make sure Zimmer doesn't have access to sharp objects. I think he's either going to cut his wrists or murder Rashod Hill.

Somebody better make sure Zimmer doesn't have access to sharp objects. I think he's either going to cut his wrists or murder Rashod Hill.
Derrisaw should start next week. He can't possibly do worse than this.

Udoh and Bradbury were constantly beaten up front. Multiple infractions incurred by Hill

The defensive backfield also looks very suspect again.

This team is a joke. I'm downgrading my 6-11 season prediction to 5-12.

He should go kill Spielman for still having Hill on the roster. Just cut his ass so you have no thoughts that Hill can play.

The funny thing about the ref that ultimately called it a fumble by Cook didn’t even know it was fumbled right away. A situation where going with the call on the field is soooo stupid. He was clearly down.

Top Bottom