All Things 2021 Minnesota Vikings In-Season Thread

Barr out for the AZ game on the injury list. Everson Griffin also out.

the big one - Kendricks is "questionable."

If Kendricks can't play, I would bet the Farm on AZ at least covering the spread.

Why is Griff out and Kendricks questionable???

Weatherly can fill in for Griff. Hope that Dye and/or Suratt are Wilson.

Why is Griff out and Kendricks questionable???

Weatherly can fill in for Griff. Hope that Dye and/or Suratt are Wilson.
Everson swerved to miss a deer and crashed his car. Concussion reported.

Save your life, hit the deer...

Everson swerved to miss a deer and crashed his car. Concussion reported.

Save your life, hit the deer...
Yeah saw that yesterday in the STrib.

Minnesota sports.

At least it wasn't Hunter, but I think Griff can be a nice pass-rush situational piece this year.

Only 3 things certain in life: death, taxes and Zimmer’s horrible clock management.

4th and one, go for it already...🤬🤬

The NFL punts too much. There's almost no situation where you shouldn't go for it on 4th and 1. Bad decision by Zimmer. There's no defense in this game. You cannot give up the ball.

If you punt you can’t win

Joseph wasn't an established kicker with anyone before the Vikings for a reason.

Maybe Zimmer should have sucked it up and kept Carlson.

The Vikings will never have a reliable kicker under Zimmer because he doesn't have the patience to develop one. His lack of patience is his greatest flaw, followed by his stubbornness to stick with a run-first offense.

He should be coaching in 1991, not 2021.

Time to clean house.

U cousins haters are morons.
Cousins is very inconsistent and he will have some big stat games, but would you bet money, on a late game drive by Cousins? He earns approx $33,000,000 this year. He only seems to be able to beat weaker teams.

NFL is about winning, here are his stats.

Since entering the NFL in 2012, Kirk Cousins is 7-35 (.166) against teams that finished the season with a winning record.

With the Washington Football Team from 2012-17, Kirk Cousins was 4-19 (.173) against winning teams as the starting quarterback.

With the Minnesota Vikings from 2018-20, Kirk Cousins was 3-16 (.157) against winning teams as the starting quarterback.

Not sure how many years fans needs to watch this, but he has a fairly long career with the same results.

giphy.gif

I don’t get it. Yes a 37 yarder should be automatic but Zimmer more than anyone knows our history with kickers. This along with deciding to squib kick at the end of the half to five Arizona great field position were big blunders by the coaching staff.

I don’t get it. Yes a 37 yarder should be automatic but Zimmer more than anyone knows our history with kickers. This along with deciding to squib kick at the end of the half to five Arizona great field position were big blunders by the coaching staff.

Extremely dumb. Get closer. 37 isn't automatic. Get it under 30 yards.

Dalvin fumbled last week to lose the game. Why risk another play when 88% of those kicks are made. Not to mention don’t miss the EP and you’re not in the position to lose if you miss the kick.

Cousins is very inconsistent and he will have some big stat games, but would you bet money, on a late game drive by Cousins? He earns approx $33,000,000 this year. He only seems to be able to beat weaker teams.

NFL is about winning, here are his stats.

Since entering the NFL in 2012, Kirk Cousins is 7-35 (.166) against teams that finished the season with a winning record.

With the Washington Football Team from 2012-17, Kirk Cousins was 4-19 (.173) against winning teams as the starting quarterback.

With the Minnesota Vikings from 2018-20, Kirk Cousins was 3-16 (.157) against winning teams as the starting quarterback.

Not sure how many years fans needs to watch this, but he has a fairly long career with the same results.
Not his fault they lost today or last week. I think when they built the new training facility they moved the Indian burial mound from Edin Prairie to Eagan.

Last edited:

Do kindergartners have to write Greg Joseph sympathy cards for a missed field goal or is that reserved for playoff field goals…Blair Walsh would like to know.

Dalvin fumbled last week to lose the game. Why risk another play when 88% of those kicks are made. Not to mention don’t miss the EP and you’re not in the position to lose if you miss the kick.

0% of those kicks are made by Vikings kickers

OK. I'll say it:

they were supposed to get crushed by the Cards.

But they didn't. Fought their asses off. Hunter 3 sacks.

Maybe Breeland will be done for the year and Dantzler will come from no where. We can only hope.

OL played much better today.

Come home and beat Seattle.

Top Bottom