All Things 2021 Minnesota Vikings In-Season Thread

When the Steelers/Ravens met on a Wednesday last year, that ensured the NFL had a game played throughout the season on all 7 days of the week (not the same week).

Queue the Happy Days theme song...

Sunday (traditional)
Monday Night Football
Tuesday - make up games
Wednesday - make up game
Thursday Night & Thanksgiving Day
Friday - Christmas Day (Vikes/Saints)
Saturdays - late season
By 2035 or so: A day for each streaming service....

I mean....Breeland is mostly trash.....but this is surprising. Makes you wonder if Rhodes knocking the potentially game ending INT out of his hands would have been the difference.

I mean....Breeland is mostly trash.....but this is surprising. Makes you wonder if Rhodes knocking the potentially game ending INT out of his hands would have been the difference.
Doing it on a Saturday after being off for 8 days tells me something off-field triggered this.

you can say addition by subtraction - but

this means the Vikes' CB group is now

Patrick Peterson, Mackenzie Alexander, Cam Dantzler, Kris Boyd and Harrison Hand.

that might get you by the Bears, but the Vikes have games left against the Packers and the Rams. that means Rodgers and Stafford throwing against those CB's. Zim better be blitzing on every play, because if they don't sack the QB, Rodgers and Stafford will shred that secondary.

Patrick Peterson, Mackenzie Alexander, Cam Dantzler, Kris Boyd and Harrison Hand.

that might get you by the Bears, but the Vikes have games left against the Packers and the Rams. that means Rodgers and Stafford throwing against those CB's. Zim better be blitzing on every play, because if they don't sack the QB, Rodgers and Stafford will shred that secondary.
Are you saying that if you throw Greenland back in there, we wouldn't get shredded by Stafford or Rodgers? If so, what?

The Vikings aren't going anywhere. Who cares who plays CB at this point? Might as well dump trash like Breeland.

Jeff Jefferson is going to tee off on the Bears secondary tomorrow night.

the Bears starting secondary are all out on the Covid-19 list.

Roster Moves: Bears put Johnson, Gipson on COVID list

The difference between Breeland and Hand or Boyd is minimal. They're all bad. At least Dantzler will play more which is an improvement over Breeland.

Teddy Bridgewater just suffered a siginficant head injury in the Broncos game. Awful.

When Breeland tweeted his NSFW tweet a few weeks ago, and nothing happened to him. He must have thought he was untouchable, but he was on a short leash, and I am happy the Vikings cut him.
I think he was ranked #117 out of 119 CB's in the league. His apartment building was mad at him also. What an idiot.

Last edited:

Paul Allen guaranteed that Aaron Rodgers wouldn’t play for the pack this season. Now the pack is 11-3. Crap.

Teddy Bridgewater just suffered a siginficant head injury in the Broncos game. Awful.
All this shit couldn't happen to a better dude. Sucks, but I think it's time for him to retire.

It's awesome when the refs are your 12th man...
🤣

It's awesome when the refs are your 12th man...
🤣
Meh. The Bears and they're coach are checked out and out of control. They let them get away with a lot of after whistle stuff in the 1st half and finally got sick of it.

All this shit couldn't happen to a better dude. Sucks, but I think it's time for him to retire.
The Broncos are my 2nd team and he just doesn't have it anymore. He'd be a fine back-up if he wants to do that. But he's Case Keenum at this point.

Both of these teams suck balls.

Akeem Hicks walking through the middle of our offensive line for what seems like a decade never gets old.

Top Bottom