A coach sighting...

shakadinky.jpg

Just spotted in Dinkytown!

We got ourselves the smoking gun ladies and gentlemen.

That burrito was as big as your head!!!

He may be here to pick up the 6-9 Trapp girl from Esko, and then off to Westwood they go.

He was fantastic for T Hud, and John Wall just blossomed under his tutelage.

In fact, I can't think of a single guard who wasn't an established player who developed under Flip. His only good guards were Chauncy, Rip, Brandon was OK, Sam I Am, and Spree.
Chauncey didn't do much til he left the Wolves. I thought Brandon was the best of the bunch you named that he coached here.. Also coached Marbury from '96-'99... random thoughts related to your post. Main point is that he's an effective talent developer.

Chauncey didn't do much til he left the Wolves. I thought Brandon was the best of the bunch you named that he coached here.. Also coached Marbury from '96-'99.

Yeah, but he coached Chauncy in Detroit.

Marbury was good, I don't think Flip did much to really cultivate that talent though.

Shaka actually landed at Dane County airport in Madison Wisconsin. He was received by Badger coach Bo Ryan who is going to give him Big Ten orientation classes.

Chauncey didn't do much til he left the Wolves. I thought Brandon was the best of the bunch you named that he coached here.. Also coached Marbury from '96-'99.

Try to stay on topic please. This thread is for wild speculation, absurd rumors, and snarky smart-ass-ism only.

He looks pretty disappointed. Probably because there is no free giant hot dog buffet on Monday's...

Norwood better contact the Vu right away and get this switched.

Someone tell him that Monday afternoon is not exactly the "A" lineup at that place.

Is that Saul's car?

My day is now complete, we have an airport stalking thread. Ahhhh, I love this part of coaching changes haha

Someone tell him that Monday afternoon is not exactly the "A" lineup at that place.

Is that Saul's car?

Depends on what you're looking for. The Monday Afternoon crowd has to earn their money. . . . so I hear.

I never thought a thread would surpass the Al Golden Flying Cloud airport stakeout, and yet, here we are.

What?
Isn't Crystal Airport still open?
That would be stealthy!!!

My favorite day in Gopherhole history was the airport sighting(s)/trackings before the Kill hire. I want round two!!

A plane just flew into Stanton field!

No! It took off again!

Couldn't quite get the tail number.

Is it a buffet of giant hot dogs? Or is it a giant buffet of hot dogs? Somebody go investigate!

I can confirm that the hot dogs start out small before cooked but enlarge once the water is brought to a boil.

Top Bottom