A coach sighting...

CP Gopher

Reaction score
My friend works at the airport. His co-worker claims Shaka Smart arrived there at about 2:15.

BS. Everyone on Gopherhole knows coaching candidates fly into Anoka County via private jet under cover of darkness.

BS. Everyone on Gopherhole knows coaching candidates fly into Anoka County via private jet under cover of darkness.

didnt say what airport his friend works at?

Wonder what his friends mother thinks?

Who is our resident airport stalker? Was that Dpo?

There is another post on twitter claiming he saw Shaka as well:

"@JCooperHolman: Not to be that guy, but my Dad thinks he just saw Shaka Smart at the Minneapolis airport."

Granted, this guy is a no name. He appears to be a writer for the Michigan Daily, but it backs up the OP

OMG. "There's a plan headed from St. Paul to Charlottesville!" comes to mind.

shaka smart, brad stevens and flip saunders are at my house right now having a few ice cold beers with me in the garage. we are discussing college basketball. i will only be letting one of them leave to go their introductory press conference tomorrow morning at the U. who will it be? you will find out soon my children......soon. btw - shaka is a big fan of grain belt and brad likes him some fulton sweet child of vine. both good signs in my book.

laters....

for what its worth, there aren't alot of guys that look like shaka smart....

There is another post on twitter claiming he saw Shaka as well:

"@JCooperHolman: Not to be that guy, but my Dad thinks he just saw Shaka Smart at the Minneapolis airport."

Granted, this guy is a no name. He appears to be a writer for the Michigan Daily, but it backs up the OP

Ha, I saw that too. I went to law school with that dude.

Get someone with a grainy cell phone camera to the airport, NOW

shaka smart, brad stevens and flip saunders are at my house right now having a few ice cold beers with me in the garage. we are discussing college basketball. i will only be letting one of them leave to go their introductory press conference tomorrow morning at the U. who will it be? you will find out soon my children......soon. btw - shaka is a big fan of grain belt and brad likes him some fulton sweet child of vine. both good signs in my book.

laters....

Desperate for programming "Who wants to Coach The Gophers" is picked up by ABC. Hosted by Regis.

I used to work at the airport and I never once saw Shaka Smart.

If true, VCU's fan base is going to be steamed. Like load up the back of the pickup truck with torches and pitchforks mad (just to throw fuel on the fire).

I was once smart and never saw an airport with Shaka.

I was once at the airport with Tony Bennett and a rercruit. I was wearing a 'Tubby Time' shirt. He glared at me. I'm pretty sure we have no shot at him.:cool:

I am at the airport, and HAVE NOT seen Shaka Smart. That is all for now.

Well did you look hard enough?!?!?!

I was waiting so patiently for this thread. Who wants to volunteer to hang out at the airport?

Top Bottom