3 game losing streak

Yeah unfortunately Beilema has the ascending program, until Fleck recruits better our ceiling is 7-5, 8-4 jump once every decade to win 9 or 10. We probably beat Ruthers, NW, and Neb then split WI/IA be my guess.

Yeah unfortunately Beilema has the ascending program, until Fleck recruits better our ceiling is 7-5, 8-4 jump once every decade to win 9 or 10. We probably beat Ruthers, NW, and Neb then split WI/IA be my guess.
Sounds about right. But when I got up this morning I thought gophers would win the west and I still think so, Illinois might be good or the badgers are just that bad all of a sudden. Can’t believe they lost to fat Brett at home.

I think we are better than that. But I do feel the special season slipping through our fingers once again.

OP is correct. I thought the Gophers were winning 7 games this year, not counting a bowl game. I still think they win 7, maybe 8.

But 4-3 is where they'll be, no question.

I def am pretty bummed out. It won't ruin my week, and I am used to this. But it really does feel a bit like a gut punch. The casual fans are gonna disappear and we won't get respect the rest of the year.

The whole game felt cursed - barely made it on time, trains that wouldn't run, a couple getting into a domestic in front of me. Weird vibes all around.

Last week, we looked like the team to beat in the West. This week, it’s Illinois. Next week, it’ll probably be someone else. It’s college football - upsets happen.
I'd say this week it's Purdue. WI is a shell of it's former self so I wouldn't put Ill that high based on that game. But yeah, the hot team could switch every week from here on out.

I def am pretty bummed out. It won't ruin my week, and I am used to this. But it really does feel a bit like a gut punch. The casual fans are gonna disappear and we won't get respect the rest of the year.

The whole game felt cursed - barely made it on time, trains that wouldn't run, a couple getting into a domestic in front of me. Weird vibes all around.
Meh I dont care about the casual fans. I cant control them. They either follow the team or dont. I still think we win the west and the team is going in the right direction. Today our offense looked like a team that didn't have their top running back and wide receiver. Because we didn't.

I am certain we lose to Illinois. I think we match better with Penn State, so maybe we upset them.

Meh I dont care about the casual fans. I cant control them. They either follow the team or dont. I still think we win the west and the team is going in the right direction. Today our offense looked like a team that didn't have their top running back and wide receiver. Because we didn't.
I sure hope you're right! We just didn't look like we are ready for the moment. I definitely thought this was a two-loss team, but didn't have Purdue as one of them! Let's see....not feeling high after that one though.

I am certain we lose to Illinois. I think we match better with Penn State, so maybe we upset them.
I don’t know. There is no way the team that I saw today beats Illinois, but I’ll say this, when this team lays an egg in the Fleck era, it seems like they rebound the next week and play pretty good. I don’t see that happening if Mo is out though.

Here's the bright side. Even without Mo, the score should have been 20-10 Gophers at the half without the massive uncharacteristic f'ck-ups. This team has the ability to win a bunch of games, especially if Mo can play (a big if - he is injury prone).

Here's the bright side. Even without Mo, the score should have been 20-10 Gophers at the half without the massive uncharacteristic f'ck-ups. This team has the ability to win a bunch of games, especially if Mo can play (a big if - he is injury prone).

This. Team made some crucial mistakes and cost us 10 points. Clean up those two plays and we very well could still be undefeated.

This. Team made some crucial mistakes and cost us 10 points. Clean up those two plays and we very well could still be undefeated.
your take here is suggesting that Purdue is a quality opponent with whom which we should have been happy with barely defeating. They are not, and the game plan should have been to destroy them, to tear them apart piece by piece from he opening kickoff. instead, from the opening play they looked to play not-to-lose, which showed throughout the game and into the inexcusable two possessions the offense had with the tie late. This game should have been a blowout W, no matter if Mo played or not. Nothing about today’s gameplan is excusable.

Last week, we looked like the team to beat in the West. This week, it’s Illinois. Next week, it’ll probably be someone else. It’s college football - upsets happen.
But this is the moment all the doom and gloom posters were waiting for! Don't ruin their moment.

your take here is suggesting that Purdue is a quality opponent with whom which we should have been happy with barely defeating. They are not, and the game plan should have been to destroy them, to tear them apart piece by piece from he opening kickoff. instead, from the opening play they looked to play not-to-lose, which showed throughout the game and into the inexcusable two possessions the offense had with the tie late. This game should have been a blowout W, no matter if Mo played or not. Nothing about today’s gameplan is excusable.
Purdue is a decent team.

Lol

Purdue is a decent team.
You and I had very different expectations of the capabilities of this team after the first four weeks. Note that I don’t think Purdue is any better than MSU.

You and I had very different expectations of the capabilities of this team after the first four weeks. Note that I don’t think Purdue is any better than MSU.
Purdue is much better than Michigan state IMO
Gophers also played well against MsU and bad against Purdue

The ESPN halftime crew just laughed at the Gophers. Yes, we are back to that level.

Accurate assessment. Purdue isn't good.

They should have been easily dispensed.

Top Bottom