2023 College Basketball Transfer Portal Watch Thread

A damp cold I would imagine. I've never been there but wouldn't mind visiting some day. The capital city, Tallinn, looks really cool and well preserved as it escaped most of the Eastern Front WWII destruction that occurred in some other parts of the country.
Estonia is a fine country, clean and well organized. Been there both winter and summer and seasons are not extreme.

If he is our first commit we are done for. He's the kid you get in late April to fill out your 12th spot. If he's priority 1 then Johnson will be fired with 365 days.
Whoever is first to commit is not necessarily the highest priority. We have five slots.

Well there's your confirmation on the non-committable offer, he just put that out there to gain attention.
Yeah Gophers made a call as an initial reach out on the kid and that was it. They've done the same thing with like 40+ other players.
You see those tweets of teams showing interest in this player and a lot of people think man look how many programs are after this kid when in reality a lot of the "interest" might have been one initial call or text and then they never talk/text again.

Unfortunately, the other cities have gotten worse even faster. It's a matter of context. Considering the number of large office buildings in downtown Mpls going into foreclosure, crime is a major concern.
Lmfao, if you believe it's legitimately because of crime and not the complete societal working changes that happened during the pandemic, you're being sold fake news. Or is the rising crime issues of Minnetonka the reason why United Health is deciding to sell their campus as well?

There was a pandemic that initiated a societal "work from home" change. This isn't an arguable take lmao, what are you on about?
You need to talk to a commercial real estate professional. They would tell you that it is first and foremost the crime. The pandemic led people to work from home. Then crime - starting with George Floyd and defund the cops. Now people are back to working in person far more in the suburbs- but not in the city, because of the crime.

You need to talk to a commercial real estate professional.
Which one is the expert on this subject matter?

This guy ⬇️

1679781454647.jpeg

They would tell you that it is first and foremost the crime. The pandemic led people to work from home. Then crime - starting with George Floyd and defund the cops. Now people are back to working in person far more in the suburbs- but not in the city, because of the crime.

Last edited:

You need to talk to a commercial real estate professional. They would tell you that it is first and foremost the crime. The pandemic led people to work from home. Then crime - starting with George Floyd and defund the cops. Now people are back to working in person far more in the suburbs- but not in the city, because of the crime.
I know many people in commercial real estate through my work and have heard the EXACT opposite, idk maybe talk to different people. Like I asked, is United Health moving out of Minnetonka because of crime too? This part specifically "Now people are back to working in person far more in the suburbs- but not in the city, because of the crime." Is actively untrue, and whoever is saying that is not telling the truth based on the numbers.

I know many people in commercial real estate through my work and have heard the EXACT opposite, idk maybe talk to different people. Like I asked, is United Health moving out of Minnetonka because of crime too? This part specifically "Now people are back to working in person far more in the suburbs- but not in the city, because of the crime." Is actively untrue, and whoever is saying that is not telling the truth based on the numbers.
You are arguing that people are going to offices at a greater percentage in the city than the suburbs? LOL!

It's bga...everything is viewed through an extreme right wingnut lens, and then propagated from between his buttocks.

No, I looked this up. I thought tgis used to be employees benefit. It is only for the employee, not their kids. He would qualify for in state tuition though….. come on Dawn!
The kid has not been the same since his injury. Hard pass on him.

Do you suspect we were recruiting him in a backup role? Given Austin Peay’s position, he’ll likely start.

So perhaps he chose that?
Perhaps Ben told him he was't sure he could keep him happy...

Except......https://worldpopulationreview.com/us-city-rankings/most-violent-cities-in-america
Ah yes...world population review.com, the pinnacle of sourcing! First off, lets take this somewhere else cause this isn't the thread for this bullshit. Second off, here's the actual FBI stats that, that website is reportedly using, if you look at the data of crime rates per 100,000 MSP isn't even close to top 20. That is arranged by population, plus more. To make things short...you're wrong. Do better.

Now back to basketball, Mitchell should be making his decision soon after his visit here over the weekend. Seems to be the top priority at this point.

Ah yes...world population review.com, the pinnacle of sourcing! First off, lets take this somewhere else cause this isn't the thread for this bullshit. Second off, here's the actual FBI stats that, that website is reportedly using, if you look at the data of crime rates per 100,000 MSP isn't even close to top 20. That is arranged by population, plus more. To make things short...you're wrong. Do better.

Now back to basketball, Mitchell should be making his decision soon after his visit here over the weekend. Seems to be the top priority at this point.
Nothing that doesn’t agree with your political ideology is true is it.

You complain about the source and then post data from 2018....

I lived in murderapolis for awhile.. and I've formed my own opinion based on personal experience... Sorry if it stings you like a knife.. but I am allowed to my personal beliefs.. regardless to how absurd or dumb you think they are.. but keep crying... Quite frankly I don't give a damn

I lived in murderapolis for awhile.. and I've formed my own opinion based on personal experience... Sorry if it stings you like a knife.. but I am allowed to my personal beliefs.. regardless to how absurd or dumb you think they are.. but keep crying... Quite frankly I don't give a damn

Murderapolis! Lol. Stop being such a wimp.

You must be one of those chicken hawks who carry an assault rifle into McDonalds while you order a Big Mac.

Murderapolis! Lol. Stop being such a wimp.
Lol! Calling it that has nothing to do with being a wimp. It has more to do with actually witnessing a murder over a phone booth... And I've called it that for over a decade...

Again the intolerant left can't handle someone's opinion if it doesn't agree with theirs. By all means keep doing you, as I'm going to keep doing me... Wether you approve or not... If you don't like it. Put me on ignore.. once again I don't give a damn...

If you want to see a wimp come on down and live off grid and homestead with me for a week. You'll work so hard you'll realize who the wimp is here... Spoiler alert... It won't be me...

Lol! Calling it that has nothing to do with being a wimp. It has more to do with actually witnessing a murder over a phone booth... And I've called it that for over a decade...

Again the intolerant left can't handle someone's opinion if it doesn't agree with theirs. By all means keep doing you, as I'm going to keep doing me... Wether you approve or not... If you don't like it. Put me on ignore.. once again I don't give a damn...

If you want to see a wimp come on down and live off grid and homestead with me for a week. You'll work so hard you'll realize who the wimp is here... Spoiler alert... It won't be me...

Calling it Murderapolis is intolerant and you are a chicken hawk for saying it. Enjoy living off the grid homesteading or whatever. I will continue to enjoy the beautiful city of Minneapolis once it thaws out. You should give it a try. You can leave your AR 15 at home. It’s safe.

Does anyone have any insight on how the Mike Mitchell Jr. visit is going? Does anyone know how he is defensively? Obviously, we had a ton of issues last year but allowing guard penetration was amongst the top of the list. I’m just hoping to grab someone who has good lateral quickness.

Top Bottom