2023 College Basketball Transfer Portal Watch Thread

Pretty good player. Seems more of a short 2 guard than a point. First team Big West this past season. Led the conference in made three pointers and also was an outstanding free throw shooter (86.5% over three years there).

I like what Ben Johnson & Company are doing. They're going after a lot of good players of various degrees and they're not counting on any one of them. They're definitely pursuing long-range shooters and better free throw shooters.

Pretty good player. Seems more of a short 2 guard than a point. First team Big West this past season. Led the conference in made three pointers and also was an outstanding free throw shooter (86.5% over three years there).

I like what Ben Johnson & Company are doing. They're going after a lot of good players of various degrees and they're not counting on any one of them. They're definitely pursuing long-range shooters and better free throw shooters.
And guards who can break a press.

Need to get a couple more of these guys in. Starting to see more commits at a quicker rate. I know there's still 1000+ in the portal, but we've contacted quite a few at this point.

Would be nice to get someone else on campus. I don't think we have anyone else scheduled to visit at this point. I know Claudell Harris was at one point, but maybe that has faded.

Need to get a couple more of these guys in. Starting to see more commits at a quicker rate. I know there's still 1000+ in the portal, but we've contacted quite a few at this point.

Would be nice to get someone else on campus. I don't think we have anyone else scheduled to visit at this point. I know Claudell Harris was at one point, but maybe that has faded.
Thinking it will likely pick up after Easter

Maybe he realizes being a backup is his lane and/or he wants to get his master at the U.

Are you related to Soggy Blanket Guy?
Right. He could do that at Wazzu, who was an NIT team, btw. And, he played both football and basketball at each of his 3 stops, so I'm guessing school wasn't really concern #1.

Whatever, red flag.

Right. He could do that at Wazzu, who was an NIT team, btw. And, he played both football and basketball at each of his 3 stops, so I'm guessing school wasn't really concern #1.
Or maybe he’s smarter than you can fathom 🤣
Whatever, red flag.
Don’t ever lose your uniqueness😉
His interview presents as a shady character, no doubt about it.

Top Bottom