2023-2024 College Basketball Other Games Thread

An opening for us in the conference season?
"I'm sitting in the house loading up the pump, the Uzi, got a couple M-16's, a couple 9's, couple joints with silencers on them, just loading up clips, couple grenades, a missile launcher with a couple... you know missiles, I'm ready for war" - Ben Johnson

Sean East of Missouri has hit on 14 of 17 two point attempts and 6 of 10 on three point attempts and 9 of 11 on free throws. Very nice start offensively for this season. Guessing Carrington draws him at the start of the game.

There's likely to be 1 ranked team in the league come Monday, if not this year it will never happen. After Purdue, it's a meh.

I think Michigan finds themselves ranked

And solid chance even with two losses that MSU stays ranked. Dont think a Duke L drops them from 18 to unranked.

Sean East of Missouri has hit on 14 of 17 two point attempts and 6 of 10 on three point attempts and 9 of 11 on free throws. Very nice start offensively for this season. Guessing Carrington draws him at the start of the game.
I’m glad he got that out of his system. Hopefully he reverts to the norm tomorrow.

Who could deny such a thing? No one would believe him.
Suppose thinking at the time was the conference implications for B10—sure I enjoy watching all these teams put up crooked #’s in the L column prior to even a 2nd win but pragmatically not really ideal for our gophs

Henley had his 0 turnover game off the bench. Played 20 minutes. 2 of 6 for 4 points. He was replaced in the starting lineup by Elijah Fisher, transfer from Texas Tech.
Friday, his Blue Demon squad is matched against Ta'Lon Cooper's South Carolina team in Arizona.
Looks like they have Henley is playing pg

Speaking of point guards, Isaiah Stevens of Colorado State after 3 games is averaging 20.3 points and 9.3 assists

Battle 1 of 8 against Merrimack so far tonight. Buckeyes up 43-31 about 14 minutes left
He has taken 12 shots now and scored 13 points - this is what we saw from Battle far too often. Low efficiency.

1 assist and 3 turnovers still must be dribbling with his chin glued to his chest…

Indiana got a big break. Facing Wright State and their leading scorer, Trey Calvin, is out,

St. Bonaventure and OK State are in a tight game. You may recall Charles Pride who plays for St. Bonaventure. We recruited him pretty hard and he said that he had a good campus visit but he ended up committing to the Bonnies. We weren't sure why but the announcers explained one of the primary reasons during tonight's game. One of the other starters on the team (who transferred from Cincinnati) is a old friend of Pride's from growing up together in Syracuse. The announcers said that they wanted to transfer to the same program together if they could.

Indiana got a big break. Facing Wright State and their leading scorer, Trey Calvin, is out,

Wright State is still hanging in there. One reason is that Indiana is shooting free throws like we did last season. Indiana has had 12 more free throw attempts than Wright State but only 2 more free throws made.

Rochester native Gabe Madsen lighting it up for Utah. Seven 3’s vs Houston pretty much keeping them in the game.

And according the the announcer, Houston will next play Day’on.

There is a “t” in Dayton, and it drove me nuts. Said it about 10 times.

long beach giving michigan a battle. two equal coaches?

Top Bottom