2023-2024 College Basketball Other Games Thread

Iowa also doing better than I hoped.

Every year McCaffrey's teams beat the hell out of bad teams faced in the early nonconference. They're always good offensively so that's enough against teams that believe they have little chance of winning.

The Hatters with 19 turnovers against Houston and about 11 minutes left in the game. That Sampson sure has won his share of games.

Nebraska up 47-46 on Rider at 10:24 left in the second half.

Nebraska then hits back to back 3's, 53-46.

? Nerves? He’s played in literally over 100 college games?
Sarcasm?
It can't be conditioning can it? That's more unlikely to me. It is a full house, quality opponent, early season game. You'd be surprised the emotions players go through...in many cases from people you'd never anticipate. I don't know...just very evident less than two minutes in and he was gassed and laboring. Sick?

It can't be conditioning can it? That's more unlikely to me. It is a full house, quality opponent, early season game. You'd be surprised the emotions players go through...in many cases from people you'd never anticipate. I don't know...just very evident less than two minutes in and he was gassed and laboring. Sick?
Truth be told, I missed the first couple of minutes. Got me.

Nebraska up 47-46 on Rider at 10:24 left in the second half.

Nebraska then hits back to back 3's, 53-46.
Nebraska scored 17 unanswered after I posted this and beat Rider 64-50

Missouri beats SIEU 68-50
38-31 at half
Led by 6'3" guard Sean East with 20 points, shot 8-11
Nick Carter, 6'6", 235 with 15 points and 10 boards
Caleb Grill with 4 assists

BIG games today
wisconsin @ Providence
Michigan State vs Duke in Chicago
St Francis (PA) @ Penn State
Marquette @ Illinois
Western Michigan @ Northwestern
Iowa @ Creighton

Providence beating the crap out of Wisconsin early. 21-9.
they'll probably play to the norm by end of game. doubtful Prov can stay that hot for a whole game, though I'd be delighted if Wisconsin turns out to be a really poor shooting team this year

would have been great to get jayden pierre

Wisconsin doesn't look like it could be the high school team right now.

Wisconsin is unwatchable. Just a garbage offense- throw it in to Herman Munster and hope he gets fouled or makes an 8 foot jump hook . Great seeing the Lakeville d-bags all struggle.
I'm sure they will be better than us, but they still suck

Wisconsin is unwatchable. Just a garbage offense- throw it in to Herman Munster and hope he gets fouled or makes an 8 foot jump hook . Great seeing the Lakeville d-bags all struggle.
From what I see so far I’m penciling in a W for the Gophers.

From what I see so far I’m penciling in a W for the Gophers.
This is a common mantra early every season and it rarely comes to fruition. I’m seeing a Providence team that is completely denying Fadgers what they want to do. Nice defense.

This is a common mantra early every season and it rarely comes to fruition. I’m seeing a Providence team that is completely denying Fadgers what they want to do. Nice defense.

I would say that this game shows how vulnerable they can be. We won only 2 conference regular season games last year but two of those losses were to Wisconsin for a combined total margin of 7 points.

Is it an upset anymore if you lose to the same team three years in a row? Colgate is drilling Syracuse.

I'm not so sure. They barely beat us in two games last season and we may have improved more than they have. We have only one game with them this season and it's at home.

Creighton/ iwoa leaning towards a good ending. Francis McCaffrey still looks like an anyurism.

Top Bottom