2022 Transfer Portal Discussion

Yep. We'll be left with just 10 top teams and all of the rest will fold! Why even bother?!

I ask you this in all seriousness... have you always gotten everything you wanted in life? If you haven't, was it just for lack of trying hard enough?

Was your dream of playing in the NBA as a center squelched simply because you didn't work hard enough or was it because you were 5'10"?

Did your dream of marrying Elle Macpherson evaporate just because you didn't want her bad enough or was it because you were a chump and she wouldn't take a phone call from you if her life depended on it?

Don't make excuses!

I don't think he was a bust. I think he was expected to be our 3rd center and then had to be our back up.
Reading this is akin to kids whining that they can’t open their Christmas presents earlier.

Every coach has equal chance of getting any player they want? NW Tennetucky State can go nose to nose with Coach K or Bill Self in competing for the most coveted players in the portal? I guess the troll has to at least ask the pretty girl for a dance! ;)
Did Banned Burner go stag often?

Yep. We'll be left with just 10 top teams and all of the rest will fold! Why even bother?!

I ask you this in all seriousness... have you always gotten everything you wanted in life? If you haven't, was it just for lack of trying hard enough?

Was your dream of playing in the NBA as a center squelched simply because you didn't work hard enough or was it because you were 5'10"?

Did your dream of marrying Elle Macpherson evaporate just because you didn't want her bad enough or was it because you were a chump and she wouldn't take a phone call from you if her life depended on it?

Don't make excuses!
I tried to find Elle's phone number...I was positive she'd date me...fyi I was not thinking marriage as a goal. But, I got distracted, which happens a lot, and then I forgot all about her until you reminded me today.
I'm depressed now... I just wanted you to know you are responsible. :)

Every coach has equal chance of getting any player they want? NW Tennetucky State can go nose to nose with Coach K or Bill Self in competing for the most coveted players in the portal? I guess the troll has to at least ask the pretty girl for a dance! ;)
Bill has more money !!

Each and every player in the portal is available. Every one.

It is up to the coach to make it happen. Performance on the recruiting trail.

Or not.
Every luxury car in the world is on a showroom floor and available. So why are you driving a junk heap?

Don't make excuses!
He's still 5'10.

Arkansas now has the #1 transfer class to go along with their #2 freshman class.

This is what happens when your university goes woke....

What a fuck up in hiring dept...

Yay 13th place again... We not fucking coming

Will Richard’s top four are Clemson, Florida, Wake Forest and Georgia Tech.

Bummer. I really was hoping we'd have a chance at him. It's hard to get those southern players up here especially if they have a lot of opportunities.

Hope this gives Ben some idea of his parameters. Good thing there are a lot of small forwards and shooting guards out there.

Bummer. I really was hoping we'd have a chance at him. It's hard to get those southern players up here especially if they have a lot of opportunities.

Hope this gives Ben some idea of his parameters. Good thing there are a lot of small forwards and shooting guards out there.
Looked up his Twitter this afternoon.

Put up your dukes! Don't you ever diss Hosea Crittenden again! Thems fighting words me boy! 😏😎

I have great Hosea memories. But never heard someone complaining about his use of a roster spot, which is my point

Top Bottom