2022 NCAA Tournament Thread

I can’t even find a recruiting profile for Baylor Scheierman. That’s how little he was recruited out of HS.

I pick too many upsets too. Not really confident in any of my brackets
I have learned to never ever feel confident in my brackets. There are years I think I have a good read on things and get slaughtered and others where I go in with no hope and end up doing well. It is such a crap shoot.

I can’t even find a recruiting profile for Baylor Scheierman. That’s how little he was recruited out of HS.

He played for a small town Nebraska high school but it wasn't very far from Lincoln. Somebody from there should have at least taken a look. He had very good numbers in high school; here's the pre-college info from the SDSU web page (turns out he was an outstanding QB too - check out his final season passing numbers!):

BEFORE SDSU: Graduated in May 2019 from Aurora High School (Aurora, Nebraska) … earned Class B All-State, All-Area and All-Conference honors in final two seasons ... averaged 22.1 points, 9.8 rebounds and 6.5 assists per game as a senior while helping his team to a state tournament berth ... posted averages of 16.1 points, 6.0 assists, 6.0 rebounds and 2.5 steals per game as a junior ... also won the Nebraska State Class C1 State Football Championship, throwing for nearly 4,000 yards with 59 passing touchdowns in 2018 ... four-time academic honor roll selection (2016-19).

So what’s everyone doing today? Took the rest of the week off, got the two TVs set up in the basement and the computer for a 3rd game. Buffalo chicken dip in the crockpot is about done and the beer is cold.
Kids must be feeling better

David Roddy would sure look good in Maroon and Gold.

Currently on pace to have the first 3 games all wrong. Might be a 1st.
I had a perfect bracket after the Michigan game......my dreams of a perfect bracket were shattered shortly after that when SDSU went down. Oh well....maybe next year :)

Don’t look now but Richmond up on Iowa at the half, 29-28. The Spiders every year seem to come to play. Never seem to be an easy out.

Big ten 2-1. My brackets are all pretty bad. Should have trusted Vegas. CSU should have been an 8-9 seed. Mountain West quickly is 0-3... SDstate looked nervous all game. Not much flow, Providence took them seriously and fought hard, I liked their slow offensive sets using a lot of the shot clock. I love March, can't wait to watch basketball the next four days straight and stumble into work Monday. Should have taken a half day today

Big ten 2-1. My brackets are all pretty bad. Should have trusted Vegas. CSU should have been an 8-9 seed. Mountain West quickly is 0-3... SDstate looked nervous all game. Not much flow, Providence took them seriously and fought hard, I liked their slow offensive sets using a lot of the shot clock. I love March, can't wait to watch basketball the next four days straight and stumble into work Monday. Should have taken a half day today
My wife is flying out of town tomorrow to go visit her Dad.....couldn't have timed it much better :)

Top Bottom