2022 NCAA Tournament Thread

Once my bracket gets destroyed (usually on day 1) I just pull for chaos from that point on. The more upsets the better.
Same. My final 2 (and 4) are still in it but I've got a losing record.

Kalkenbrenner from Creighton went down with a nasty knee injury in OT.

Don't judge a team or its conference by how it plays in one game. It comes down to how a bunch of humans play in a 40-minute stretch of basketball, which has an inherent standard deviation to it.

Was it 1995 when UCLA needed a miracle drive to survive Missouri in the 2nd round and then won the national title? And was it four years later that Florida needed a last second shot to beat a 12 seed in the first round, and the next thing you know they're playing in the national final? Sports, man; just enjoy it.

I find that I just can't possibly keep up with all the basketball in March. So, any buzzer beaters so far? That's the best part.

Don't judge a team or its conference by how it plays in one game. It comes down to how a bunch of humans play in a 40-minute stretch of basketball, which has an inherent standard deviation to it.

Was it 1995 when UCLA needed a miracle drive to survive Missouri in the 2nd round and then won the national title? And was it four years later that Florida needed a last second shot to beat a 12 seed in the first round, and the next thing you know they're playing in the national final? Sports, man; just enjoy it.

Exactly as you say !!!
BIG TEN SUCKS !

Mountain West 0-4. I'm tired guys, nm state and st. Peter's stole all my energy. I feel like Indiana right now. I don't think I can stay up and catch the end of these games

Once my bracket gets destroyed (usually on day 1) I just pull for chaos from that point on. The more upsets the better.
Holy cow. We are in the same boat. I had Kenchoky to the final 4, whyowa to the 16. Other than that, my misses were only one game winners anyway. But, there is another whole day ahead for me to look like an idiot.

The last time that KY team looked that soft they had Karl Anthony playing for them

Vermin"t" is giving Arkansas all they can handle. If this goes the wrong way I don't see how I can still be in any point total pool. I have Arky losing in the final.

Just need Arizona to lose to Wright State to make my bracket perfect.

Holy cow. We are in the same boat. I had Kenchoky to the final 4, whyowa to the 16. Other than that, my misses were only one game winners anyway. But, there is another whole day ahead for me to look like an idiot.
3 of my 4 regions are looking good so far with the exception of believing in Iowa some in the Midwest. I actually had Kentucky losing in round 2 so that one didn't really hurt me.

But I stopped taking it all that seriously years ago. Now I fill out one bracket, turn in my donation, and then just watch the games and hope for upsets and buzzer beaters. If I am still in it when the sweet 16 rolls around I start paying more attention to my bracket again outside of the occasional check to see how my picks are doing.

Helluva game going on between Arkansas and Vermont.

Top Bottom