2022 NCAA Tournament Thread

Well, that side of my bracket looks like shit already. Along with my Kentucky/Baylor matchup. I'm on fire!!!!

Getting a rep for not winning the big games. Illinois pretty inconsistent all year though. Didn’t see the game but one guarantee is that Houston will give 100% effort every game. Never play disinterested like some more talented teams do.

My god. There was 1 second left on the clock when he shot that. These stoppages for stuff like that are terrible. Luckily it was under a 15 minute review. If the refs can't see that real time, then they aren't qualified.

Edit: Sounds like a clock/horn issue. Apologies.

Last edited:

Another horse shit call on Liddell this time.

Damn it refs!!! Stay out of the game. Too much faking fouls by players because they know the refs will call it.
Know your role and stop falling for the flops. Just ruined the end to this half.

Getting a rep for not winning the big games. Illinois pretty inconsistent all year though. Didn’t see the game but one guarantee is that Houston will give 100% effort every game. Never play disinterested like some more talented teams do.
He is a pretty damn good coach. Just keep knocking on the door, the tourney wins will come.

I’m still trying to figure out how the top two seeds in the tournament got matched up with tough, athletic teams chock full of 5-star players in the round of 32 (Memphis and Carolina), while Wisconsin, apparently the 9th overall seed, got to play a dog in the winner of ISU/LSU. That’s some really awful seeding. You can’t tell me Baylor and Memphis don’t deserve to still be playing. They’re both terrific, talented teams. What a joke.

Sorry I am living in 2022 and only watched the game yesterday

Sorry I am living in 2022 and only watched the game yesterday
Know your history. The bad officiating isn't a new thing. It's just more obvious now with more camera angles and consistent social media. Though i do agree with you regarding quality of officials and only the ones with connections get the good gigs.

Last edited:

Looked like all body on that block. No call.

What the hell are they reviewing? Get this shit out of basketball.
Make the call and move on.

Well Michigan made it to the 16...with Purdue and Wisconsin a possibility.

Well Michigan made it to the 16...with Purdue and Wisconsin a possibility.
MSU probably won't make it. duke calls and such. Would love to see a fair reffed game.

MSU hot early.

I’m still trying to figure out how the top two seeds in the tournament got matched up with tough, athletic teams chock full of 5-star players in the round of 32 (Memphis and Carolina), while Wisconsin, apparently the 9th overall seed, got to play a dog in the winner of ISU/LSU. That’s some really awful seeding. You can’t tell me Baylor and Memphis don’t deserve to still be playing. They’re both terrific, talented teams. What a joke.
They deserve to be playing because you think so?

They deserve to be playing because you think so?
They were one seeds who weren’t given the advantage of being one seeds. If the committee seeded properly to give them the most favorable matchups then Baylor would still be playing. And you must not have seen Memphis give Gonzaga everything they could handle. So yeah as a fan of college basketball I want to see the best teams keep playing. If the committee had done their job they likely would be.

They were one seeds who weren’t given the advantage of being one seeds. If the committee seeded properly to give them the most favorable matchups then Baylor would still be playing. And you must not have seen Memphis give Gonzaga everything they could handle. So yeah as a fan of college basketball I want to see the best teams keep playing. If the committee had done their job they likely would be.
So...I was right. They should have won because you think so.

wisconsin pussies being treated like royalty. Waiting for the obligatory bradley dinkison flop. Fake team, fake integrity.

Top Bottom