2022 NCAA Tournament Thread

Illinois has looked like world beaters the last 3 times they played the Gophers, and we have no answer for Kofi. It confuses me how they struggle, but I really haven’t watched them in any other games.

24% for this season so he regression from 3 was not related to geography.....
Sadly true. I shouldn't have posted that because it looked like I was talking bad about him. I wasn't trying, it was just more of a wow moment. He looked important in other areas though. Always wish him the best.

Cockburn's shooting is so shitty he makes the competition suck too. He's forced a few easy layups to go awry.

Outside of most Wisconsin teams this current Illinois team has gotta be about the most unlikeable Big Ten team I’ve ever seen. Can not stand watching them. Go Mocs!

That sucks. That Hawkins guy looks like an uglier and dumber version of Jonah from Veep.

That's a tech? I missed a lot on that call. What was the problem?

Substituted without refs acknowledgment?

Illinois has looked like world beaters the last 3 times they played the Gophers, and we have no answer for Kofi. It confuses me how they struggle, but I really haven’t watched them in any other games.
Chattanooga used a hack a shaq strategy on Cockburn.

Hahaha chuck bad mouthing the mens us soccer team. ‘ the mens team sucks’

These pathetic offensive fouls in the ISU/LSU game are pathetic. But take advantage I guess.

Still looking for his 3 point shot.
He's 1fer so far.

LSU just hit with a tech for playing 6 guys. Haven't seen that since Monson/Gophers got one in the '02 Illini debacle.

I'm beginning to sense in the nightcap that the Badgers are going to have a bit of a home court advantage against Colgate.

Outside of most Wisconsin teams this current Illinois team has gotta be about the most unlikeable Big Ten team I’ve ever seen. Can not stand watching them
Outside of most Wisconsin teams this current Illinois team has gotta be about the most unlikeable Big Ten team I’ve ever seen. Can not stand watching them. Go Mocs!

Not as unlikable as all those female announcers doing these games. Get them back doing womens games where they belong. I don't listen to games with them doing it.

Watching the AZ/Wright State game. Wright put the subs in the last minute. There are a couple guys that scored on free throws and just got in because the game was out of reach.
I was just thinking how awesome that is for those players. Nobody can take away they scored points in the NCAA tournament.

Assuming Sconnie beats Colgate they are going to have a field day with whoever wins this LSU/ISU pillow fight. Good lord those teams are sloppy with the basketball.

Watching the AZ/Wright State game. Wright put the subs in the last minute. There are a couple guys that scored on free throws and just got in because the game was out of reach.
I was just thinking how awesome that is for those players. Nobody can take away they scored points in the NCAA tournament.
Wright state fought hard and made a few good pushes. Had it within 8 at 42-50, they have to be proud of their fight

Iowa state only going to Milwaukee has to be a good advantage over LSU. Advance metrics really like LSU. LSU was never good for how many 5* they paid to play there. Whatever happened to former Illinois 5* Adam Miller who ended up at LSU?

If Wisconsin loses in Milwaukee then they choked hard

I keep seeing Tyrse Hunter and have to tell myself, no that isn't Monte Morris. Moves similar and wore the same number I beleive

Who is that big son of a bitch for UAB? Holy cow. Better free throws that Cockburn so far.

Top Bottom