2022 NCAA Tournament Thread

And it was an out of bounds play but because there was 2:05 left that means they couldn’t review it right? So a key out of bounds play in a one point game with 2:05 left, we can’t worry about that. But we can stop the game for every single bit of minutia five seconds later. That is what is so fucking wrong about that stupid rule and college basketball reviews. I saw at least two overturned last night where there was absolutely no way you could say conclusively what happened, yet somehow they still overturned them and they were huge plays. Stupid.
I hate it. If the refs aren't 100% on an out of bounds, call a jump ball and move on. No more replay.

Will Alabama have enough players to play 5 by the end of this game?

And it was an out of bounds play but because there was 2:05 left that means they couldn’t review it right? So a key out of bounds play in a one point game with 2:05 left, we can’t worry about that. But we can stop the game for every single bit of minutia five seconds later. That is what is so fucking wrong about that stupid rule and college basketball reviews. I saw at least two overturned last night where there was absolutely no way you could say conclusively what happened, yet somehow they still overturned them and they were huge plays. Stupid.

It's silly. Do what the NFL does and have a central ref location looking at the angles for the NCAA Tournament. They should be able to get these calls correct....and have them made quickly.

May have already been discussed, but is Marcus Carr the only former Gopher that ended up on a NCAA tournament team this year?

Illinois off to another roaring start in the NCAA tournament....

Too many stereotypes about the B1G need to be broken. We weren't good enough to have Drew Peterson come off the bench, and that skinny players can't be successful. Let's quit fooling ourselves

On to important stuff.... Sorta dig the Chattanooga unis. Almost a Zubaz look.

Top Bottom