2021 Other Bowl Games Thread

Why throw a pass that short of the goal line on the 2 point conversion. Then again, undisciplined false start on 1st attempt.

Purdue didn't deserve to win that game. And now they'll be ranked ahead of us despite our head-to-head win and finishing ahead of them in the BTW. Fuckers.
I have a feeling Purdue and Wisconsin will be in the top 25 and we will only “receive votes”.

PI on Pitt missed.
That looked like OPI immediately followed by DPI. I wonder if that has ever been called on the same play. I have certainly never seen it.

This should be good finish to the Peach bowl. This has been a more enjoyable game to watch. A lot more like a normal Big 10 game. They avoid playing defense in the SEC and are overrated as a conference because of Alabama's dominance. Another team I would like to see Gophers beat is Mr. JOEY Freshwater and Mississippi.

Why does every announcer ever, college and pro, remark that "there aren't very many plays for 3rd and (number greater than 15)?"

It's not that uncommon to convert those situations. Why not make some plays to get 15-20 yards?

MSU needs to start playing tighter coverage, this zone defens is not cutting it..and then the zone generates a pick six. I spoke too soon. Good performance by Pitts 3rd string guy. Salem can recruit and coach a little bit.

After the pick-6.....did anyone see the Pitt dude in the stands who looked like he was ramping up to fight?

Nice come from behind win for sparty. I started watching when it was 21 to 10. Now it's 31 to 21

AND THEY RECOVER THE KICKOFF JUST TO RUB IT IN THEIR FACE

Wow. Great for BIG and MSU and my wallet.

Ditto. I thought -4 second half MSU was a late Christmas gift. MSU finally capitalized on playing a team with no offense after looking like they were going to blow the game.

I thought the same thing.

The camera operators moved past that guy real quick....because he had crazy eyes going and was right up in an MSU fans face.

Let's not get too excited about 4 and 0 in the next game. We want the Skunks to lose and for Big 10 to end the day 4-1. This goes without saying.

As much as I want that, it won't happen. ASU is soft as hell. This will be a Fadger beat down.

look at that lighting and pristine turf. we got a raw deal. but the Gophers would never wear those ugly M&G gradient helmets.

I’m guessing that Pickett is not popular in the iron city tonight.

Top Bottom