2021 Other Bowl Games Thread

this is like a fake Axe game...you can even root for the maroon and gold

only these clowns aren't nearly as good as the real deal and wisconsin is going to stomp them unless Mertz throws a bunch of picks

What is up with those ASU uniforms? They have yellow all over and gold on the shoulders? That’s a bad mix. I like their helmets though.

MSU is a paper tiger. My suspicion is that Tucker turned a bunch of transfers in one successful year into an almost $100 million boondoggle. I was preaching caution when the deal was reported and a bunch of people flamed, like he was the second coming of Saban. Maybe he’ll be good, but there is also a decent chance he becomes an iron weight killing that athletic program.

Pitt is on their 3rd string QB, and there is no reason MSU shouldn’t be dominating.
This aged well.

What is up with those ASU uniforms? They have yellow all over and gold on the shoulders? That’s a bad mix. I like their helmets though.
I was thinking the same thing those uniforms are kind of ugly

I’m guessing that Pickett is not popular in the iron city tonight.
I think it's worse that he was still at the game. He has every right to not play in the bowl game. But if you don't play, go away. You're not on the team anymore.

But I'm not his teammate either so it's easy for me to say while laying on my couch.

I think it's worse that he was still at the game. He has every right to not play in the bowl game. But if you don't play, go away. You're not on the team anymore.

But I'm not his teammate either so it's easy for me to say while laying on my couch.
I was thinking the same thing. Why was he like up in the press box. I don’t care. This hold out thing sucks.

Not trying to be a Richard but you were steadfast in your view and you happened to be wrong in this case. Nothing personal. Enjoy your input on the board.
No worries- we’re good!
I was wrong and my dislike of Brohm (2nd least fav B 10 coach behind ☃️) biased my view of the play or I need to get a new prescription or I ’m just often mistaken.

you should post more - fun to have u I. This 🧵

Whiskey scores using the effing old school wishbone formation. I hate to say it....that was cool.

I may have to.put Spanish audio on to get rid of Beth Mowins voice. She just said Wisky, cringe worthy. I don't mind her game call, just don't like how high pitched she gets when excited. She is good pkay by play for basketball

Lots of empty seats at this game too.

This aged well.
MSU played like garbage the majority of the game, and ended up with a whopping 1.6 yards per rush, which was where they made hay this year. Against a team playing with a 3rd string QB. Yes, they won, but that doesn’t make them any less suspect. You wanna hitch your wagon to Tucker after one bad season and one good one, go right ahead.

Clearly it doesn’t- agree to disagree
Had the other tenn player not grabbed him by the shoulder pads he would have moved backwards not forward. Correct call was made or penalize them. That was not a TD at any level.

Top Bottom