2021 Other Bowl Games Thread

Let's see this Georgia defense. Already a false start.

Early but michican't looks like they want to play.

Wait a minute!! Georgia had the best Linebacker? Bullshit, he doesn't hold a candle to Gibbens' jock strap.

Cincy did fine, but I would have been more excited to see Ohio St play Alabama.

I think Ohio State is probably better than Cincy.
I would’ve loved to see Ohio state play at cinci Dec 11 with the winner playing the winner of UTSA @ Alabama

Georgia script completely outscheming Michigan

when they get off script it will be interesting to see if they dominate up front like they have in these first 10 plays or so

This has the early lookings of a bloodbath. So far Cinci belonged more than michican't.

WOW!!! Pull out all the stops. Expose harblow.

And there is more.

great coaching clinic by Georgia so far:
Nothing to do with talent yet. But this clinic they are putting on built them a 14 point lead and that might be too much for Michigan to come back from against Georgia’s defense who is likely the best in the nation

Oof, methinks Harbaugh is gonna be on a hot halftime seat, geez man

This has the early lookings of a bloodbath. So far Cinci belonged more than michican't.

I'm not sure about that. Georgia's really damn good. If the championship game is a Georgia-Bama rematch, I think the Dawgs win it. They're a much better team - especially defensively - than they showed in the SEC tile game.

I'm not sure about that. Georgia's really damn good. If the championship game is a Georgia-Bama rematch, I think the Dawgs win it. They're a much better team - especially defensively - than they showed in the SEC tile game.
I agree. Georgia was super impressive all year execpt for that game. Georgia just has so much. It could be 21-0 real quick.

Dean had 1 responsibility. And it was that screen that he ran 40 yards away. Its like he knew the play before hand.

The second Georgia drive just reinforces my thought that it was WAY too early to go for it on 4th down. Handed Georgia a short field in a game that's bound to be more of a defensive battle.

We’ll at least Michigan gets the ball at halftime. So they got that going for them. Which is nice…

Bummer so far. Now SEC fans won't shut up.

Thus far, this resembles a elementary school chessplayer going up against a grandmaster. Georgia's reactions are just so much ahead of Michigan.

They can’t power run against GA - need to get on the edge. GA Front 7 is beyond elite.

Michigan's best play of the game so far is Bennett having miscommunication with his receiver.

Had a feeling this would happen, Michigan blew their wad against OSU.

Top Bottom