2021 Other Bowl Games Thread

I honestly would like to see Bama's D-Line against Minnesota's O-line. My money is on the U.

Nice job by cinci being too aggressive, going 3 and out by getting behind sticks and now being down 14 at half. Whoops

They are overmatched and expected to lose by two TDs. Reasonable to attack the secondary if that’s Alabama’s purported Achilles heel.

Either way, they are a huge underdog.

think it will be interesting to see bama match up with Mich or Ga now that they're minus Metchie. Bama really seems to need them both out there to make the ball move this year

They are overmatched and expected to lose by two TDs. Reasonable to attack the secondary if that’s Alabama’s purported Achilles heel.

nah keep running these super sick 5 yard outs and crosses that your QB hits really well and then RUTM. it's working really well

That was almost my pick 6!!! But close doesn't cut it.

Now commence self destruction.

They would totally be in this too without the dumb mistakes and drops. When playing superior talent, you gotta be perfect.

Yeah but once they do that they get their doors blown off because they’re a much worse team. They’d have been better off trying to keep it close and making 4-5 plays in the 4th to win it.

you do realize that Bama is missing a starting CB and the other guy is visibly limping out there right? You have to try make them run with your guys. you aren't going to beat Anderson and To'o To'o sideline to sideline which is what they're trying to do now. Oddly enough they've only scored 3 points. They have to take some shots with Pierce down the field and hope he can make some plays because Bamas athletes are drastically better and will outathlete you going laterally and Cinci isn't big enough to try just smash it back at Bama
Yup you’re right. Fickell is an idiot. They’d have won if only they let their crap QB air it out

Yeah but once they do that they get their doors blown off because they’re a much worse team. They’d have been better off trying to keep it close and making 4-5 plays in the 4th to win it.

Well, they’ve actually done better than I expected. Chance of winning close to zilch with either strategy and would need luck and perfect execution to break their way, which it hasn’t.

Go Big Blue.

I’m not watching if it’s Ga and Ala again
It is just so difficult for me to want harblow and michican't to win. They beat up the Gophers for so many years when I was growing up. For some reason I hate them more than any other BIG team. Even more than shitsconsin.

Top Bottom