2021 Other Bowl Games Thread

Wow. Georgia's just too dominant. So far. Things can change quick.

Jet sweeps? Bubble screens? Gotta try something different at this point.
Well that jet didn’t work, any other ideas

Honestly they just have to play their game and execute

you aren’t going to reinvent the wheel week 15 in college football

There's an alternate universe where Ibrahim was never hurt and your Offensive Coordinator wasn't an idiot, and you guys won against BG, Illinois and Iowa, and would have had a pretty good chance to beat Michigan to be in this game against UGA.

I understand it's a long shot and stupid fantasizing, but I do it because I'm watching the Wolverine line get blown up again and again and can't help but thinking, "Well what if they were bigger and stronger?"

I'd have loved to see your line go against Georgia's DL. Yeah, your OC sucked. Yeah, you guys blew some games and would lose to Georgia. Yes, Morgan has fallen off and your WR's ain't what they used to be.

But boy it'd be fun watching your OL go against Georgia's DL if you like lineplay.

There's an alternate universe where Ibrahim was never hurt and your Offensive Coordinator wasn't an idiot where you guys would have had a pretty good chance to beat Michigan and be in this game against UGA.

I understand it's a long shot and stupid fantasizing, but I do it because I'm watching the Wolverine line get blown up again and again and can't help but thinking, "Well what if they were bigger and stronger?"

I'd have loved to see your line go against Georgia's DL. Yeah, your OC sucked. Yeah, you guys blew some games and would lose to Georgia. Yes, Morgan has fallen off and your WR's ain't what they used to be.

But boy it'd be fun watching your OL go against Georgia's DL if you like lineplay.
The gophers would be playing Georgia better right now. I wouldn’t pick us to win. But I think we lose by less than 14

There's an alternate universe where Ibrahim was never hurt and your Offensive Coordinator wasn't an idiot, and you guys won against BG, Illinois and Iowa, and would have had a pretty good chance to beat Michigan to be in this game against UGA.

I was just thinking this. If Michigan had our O-Line, this would be a great game

Georgia's defense sucks. Joking. They give up 1 play. Then follow it up with a sack.

Well that jet didn’t work, any other ideas

Honestly they just have to play their game and execute

you aren’t going to reinvent the wheel week 15 in college football
That doesn’t mean it might not later or set up another play off of it

The gophers would be playing Georgia better right now. I wouldn’t pick us to win. But I think we lose by less than 14
Lotta ball left. Bennet is not an elite QB as shown in the SEC Championship - he’s good for one pick today
Edit - but that was a nice throw to Cook.

Last edited:

Points for Michigan!

TlcFcU3.jpg

Georgia defense looks like a jailbreak. Everyone has sprinter spread.

If Michigan has the best OL in the country then Georgia’s DL is a bunch of future pro bowlers. This is insane

Michigan just does not belong. Good season for them and good for them that they made this step, but they are being exposed in a major way. Georgia is an absolute animal, so respect to michigan, but they are light years behind. Minnesota would kick Georgia's ass!!!!

F-U Big Blue!!!!
There's still over a minute before half. Maybe Ga. scores another.......

Who would have guessed Cincinnati would have a better day than Michigan.

That might have been picked if he keeps running. What a pathetic effort.

How is Michigan's defensive backfield this shitty? Bennett is just tossing the ball up and nobody is there to contest.

If Michigan has the best OL in the country then Georgia’s DL is a bunch of future pro bowlers. This is insane
They earned that because they won the B1G. They overachieved. I 100% believe MN O-Line is way better. But didn't make waves because we had other problems on offense.

Michigan looks terrible! Making Georgia look GOOOD!

Looks like we’re going to have a SEC Championship Part Deux! 👎

Lotta ball left. Bennet is not an elite QB as shown in the SEC Championship - he’s good for one pick today
Edit - but that was a nice throw to Cook.
I suspect that's what a lot of Michigan people are thinking. Oh, I forgot the whole quote. "Lotta ball left. Shit."

What an absolute mismatch. I can't believe some of those Georgia defenders ... big, fast, and smart."

Top Bottom