2020-2021 College Basketball Other Games Thread

Disagree. 15-20 pt game. Sure hope RP proves me wrong.

Yeah, I watched their duke game and part of their game against baylor. If that is the team that shows up against us it likely gets ugly. Especially without Johnson. Was hoping they might come in overconfident but missouri didnt help us in that regard.

Last edited:

Oakland hanging with Michigan State in first half. 44-40. Williams for Oakland lighting it up, 23 first half points, 6-11 from 3.

Big Ten conference play kicks off today with Penn State at Michigan, 1pm on BTN.

Dickinson is a beast at Michigan.

He’s the second best center in the Big Ten IMO.

Rutgers up late at MD. MD offense really has struggled in their games vs higher competition. Feeling happy we get them twice

Another really good game from Hurt. Several people on here said he was not any good.

Wow. This BYU/SDSU game. BYU was up by 17 at one point. SDSU had a 14-0 run to tie the game with less than two minutes remaining.

Currently 63-61 BYU right now.

I know the trendy thing to say is, "if a kid didn't sign with or doesn't play for the Gophers, we shouldn't talk about him here." But man, I like watching Suggs play. He's like a more aggressive Derrick Rose at Memphis.

I know the trendy thing to say is, "if a kid didn't sign with or doesn't play for the Gophers, we shouldn't talk about him here." But man, I like watching Suggs play. He's like a more aggressive Derrick Rose at Memphis.

Suggs is really fun to watch and as a basketball fan I really enjoy watching the brand of basketball that Gonzaga plays. They are great in transition and move the ball so well.

Suggs is really fun to watch and as a basketball fan I really enjoy watching the brand of basketball that Gonzaga plays. They are great in transition and move the ball so well.
Really a special program, special coach.

Yep Suggs looked very good. Ready for the NBA good. I'd like him in maroon and gold, but clearly Gonzaga runs a much better offense than Pitino can draw up. I ragged on Suggs for picking Gonzaga, but it was the right choice. Gonzaga's spacing, ball movement and movement away from the ball is really nice. Their help defense was also very good. Pitino is a massive dropoff from Mark Few as a coach.

Kerwin Walton is having his first good game for UNC

Good to see from him as he has been getting minutes every game. Interesting that Gabe Madsen has barely played this year and Masen hasn't played at all for Cinicinati. C's have a young roster too where playing time next year doesn't look any better.

And hopefully a better student...

Watching Rutgers & Illinois, got to admire how hard Rutgers works, a couple years ago they couldn’t win a game in the conference. Would love to see the Gophers play defense with this much effort.

Watching Rutgers & Illinois, got to admire how hard Rutgers works, a couple years ago they couldn’t win a game in the conference. Would love to see the Gophers play defense with this much effort.
So many on here talked about the conference being a bloodbath. Agree 100%. HOW will anyone win 15-16 games. Of course they could not do it last year either.

Watched as well. Someone in a thread mentioned many of the Big programs run the same offense, including MN.

If that is the case, this game demonstrated the ball need not be in one players hand dribbling the life out of it. Passing. Either MN doesn't run it well or they all do not run the same offense.

Well, Northwestern looks really good and is up double digits over MSU at half. It appears we'll be battling NE and PSU for 12th.

Top Bottom