2020-2021 College Basketball Other Games Thread

Wahl has really improved scrappy. Davis is making plays not afraid. Carlson needs to rebound better he looked fine against smaller competition. He did not play the second half against Marquette. Like him though

Wahl has really improved scrappy. Davis is making plays not afraid. Carlson needs to rebound better he looked fine against smaller competition. He did not play the second half against Marquette. Like him though
Like how we match with them but let us see if we can finish ahead of them.

Kentucky drops to 1-4. They were down by 24 to Notre Dame and missed a potential game winner at the buzzer.

Expect Cal to follow Coach K's lead with this team.

Anyone see what happened to the Florida kid? Sounds scary.

Apparently he had it over the summer. Would be hard to establish a direct link I would imagine.

Apparently he had it over the summer. Would be hard to establish a direct link I would imagine.

Not hard to establish a link when myocarditis can be a resulting side effect from Covid-19. Doctors have been worried about this since football started.

Kentucky drops to 1-4. They were down by 24 to Notre Dame and missed a potential game winner at the buzzer.

Expect Cal to follow Coach K's lead with this team.

Points to you for humor, but also wouldnt be all that surprised if it happened.

Carr finally getting some love on the halftime show, Danny Manning talked about him as a national player to watch.

Haven't watched Illinois play at all this year but Ayo Dosunmu is the real deal.

Haven't seen Dosunmu attempt a shot outside the paint. Robbins will need to protect the rim and stay out of foul trouble when we play them Tuesday.

David Roddy has 25 and 12 in a W for CSU.

Always thought he could be a solid Big Ten player when I watched him with on Howard Pulley with Tre, Oturu, Gabe and Jarvis. Always liked him better than Jarvis (and Zeke Naji for the matter).

Gophers have a great chance to win. They will find out a great deal about themselves.
I agree. Carr is an All American and he has plenty of backup. You can't count the Gophers out in any BIG game this year. You can't guarantee a BIG victory either and thats why this year will be so intriguing. No doubt Pitino has put together a good team.

Not college, but I just watched Hickory knock off Linton to advance to the State Finals. The ref could have called a Flagrant 1 when Ollie got fouled down by a point with 3 seconds left. He clutched up to made 2 from the stripe, for the game winner. What a game!

I like their odds vs S Bend Central.

I agree. Carr is an All American and he has plenty of backup. You can't count the Gophers out in any BIG game this year. You can't guarantee a BIG victory either and thats why this year will be so intriguing. No doubt Pitino has put together a good team.
From my view he has put together a really strong roster. We will find out if he can get them to be a great team. Of course we all have different opinions of what great is. I am not the kind of fan that thinks .500 and a 7th place finish is great. This roster is loaded with length, game experience, a better commitment to defense. Far more versatility .

Top Bottom