2020-2021 College Basketball Other Games Thread

If Duke loses today, they will have a losing record for the first time since November 22nd, 1999. That is 7,736 days.

Go Tech! Game at 8pm on ESPN...because you can't spell ESPN without DUKE!
Or for a better game, watch Oklahoma-Texas on ESPN2.

Or for a better game, watch Oklahoma-Texas on ESPN2.
Right now I am watching OK/TX and Tennessee/Mississippi State and UK at Alabama. At 8 I’ll be watching the Duke game and whatever else is on. Haven’t decided yet.

Turned on the kentucky-alabama game and first words to reach my ears were dickie v raving about the wonder that is calipari. Mute.

Sharife Cooper from Auburn (vs #12 Missouri on ESPN 2 right now) is something to watch.

Georgia Tech/ Duke game. They showed Joe Crispin's top five Wooden Award watch list. Marcus Carr one of the five.

FWIW, I think the 4 best teams I’ve seen are:
Gonzaga, Baylor, Michigan, Virginia. Haven’t seen everyone, but seen enough to say these are really good teams.

Figures Maryland would come out and lay an absolute turd at home against Wisky.

I'm going to say it: I would go out of my way to watch a game broadcast--any game--that John Beilein is doing analysis on.

Rutgers by 30. Woof.

MSU was 0-3 after 6 minutes. 3 shots in 6 minutes is hard to do.

Kansas in a total free fall?

They were 15-point favorites at home against TCU tonight

Virginia basted in the 2nd half by Va Tech. 44-20. UVa was up comfortably earlier

Virginia basted in the 2nd half by Va Tech. 44-20. UVa was up comfortably earlier
Terrible 2 nd half defense and they will not survive without elite defense with what is playable . Well at least in their situation the got their next Joe Harris. They have their worst defense in 8 years.

Does Woj still slap the floor as a coach like he did as a coach player? Another L for gritty Coach Woj...

Top Bottom