2014 NCAA Tournament Thread: Buzzer Beaters, Bracket Busters & More...

That makes me even more irritated about the seeding of a couple of the Big Ten teams.

Ummmmm ... crying about SEEDING is not going to get you any sympathy on this Board, dude.

How about, the best conference in the country should've gotten more tourney teams than the Atlantic 10, at least as many as the 10-team Big 12, and more than the ACC which hasn't had a final four team in 4 years?

P.S. Also, Ohio State didn't get a bad seed at all, when you look at how things played out. They should've been able to beat Dayton, then would've had two very winnable games to get to the Elite 8.

Hayes should have three offensive fouls already. He throws that elbow pretty hard. Should be an easy hook call.

But of course WI is getting screwed by the refs. :rolleyes:

When are the refs going to call a hook on Hayes. He does it every time he makes a post move. Unbelievable. At least they t'd up Bo though. Loved that.

When are the refs going to call a hook on Hayes. He does it every time he makes a post move. Unbelievable. At least they t'd up Bo though. Loved that.

What's the record for coaching T's in a tournament? He's gotten more in 3.5 games than a whole year in the B1G. If B1G refs treated him the same, he'd be in double digits every year.

And once again, Bo getting T'd up in the 1st half works brilliantly. 2nd half fouls: AZ 4, Wiscy 0

There was hardly any contact on that last "illegal" screen. Effin ridiculous.

There was hardly any contact on that last "illegal" screen. Effin ridiculous.

It's one thing for the B1G to cater whole-fisted to the Popcorn Skunks and their evil-looking coach. It's a whole 'nother for the NCAA to entirely fall in line. Pathetic stretch of officiating. The only legitimate call, given the no-calls against Wisconsin, was the baseline moving screen. The rest were no more than what Wisconsin had been dealing out for a grand total of 0 fouls in the second half.

F------ Arizona couldn't put the ball in the Atlantic Ocean. How can you recruit that many guys that can't shot?
How they got a #1 seed is beyond me.

F------ Arizona couldn't put the ball in the Atlantic Ocean. How can you recruit that many guys that can't shot?
How they got a #1 seed is beyond me.

You mean the team that shot 47% on the season? They'd be ranked third in the Big Ten with that percentage.

That got a #1 seed because they were one of the best teams during the regular season. It's pretty simple.

You mean the team that shot 47% on the season? They'd be ranked third in the Big Ten with that percentage.

That got a #1 seed because they were one of the best teams during the regular season. It's pretty simple.

Then it was mostly inside shots or fast break layups. Their form is horrible.

Is it that hard to guard Kominsky? He's the only offense they have...geeze.

I'll bet the house neither Arizona or Wisconsin will win their next game. Weakest bracket for sure.

I don't think Steve Kerr understands the rule. Even if it is incidental, it can still be called a flagrant.

Three straight games I need wisky to go down......assholes

crappy call is right.

You don't call that with 5 seconds left in an Elite 8 game. You just don't. Complete BS.

Top Bottom