Yho Committee

husker70

Reaction score
Alabama is in they won the SEC Championship
Washington is in they won the Pac 12 Championship
If Clemson wins against Va Tech they are in as ACC Champions
That leaves the Big 10 Championship

Sorry Ohio State.

I think Big Ten Champ is out if Clemson wins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tough to put WI in ahead of two teams that beat them.

Alabama is in they won the SEC Championship
Washington is in they won the Pac 12 Championship
If Clemson wins against Va Tech they are in as ACC Champions
That leaves the Big 10 Championship

Sorry Ohio State.

How is OSU out? They are only out, potentially, if Penn St wins.

Yeah, that trip to Pasadena always sucks. Always a crap way to end the season

Hey, when we have a great season, we win a national championship. But if your'e happy with 5th place, more power to you.

Sorry, I am only 50 years old, I don't remember your fictitious National Championshops. I do remember my 4 trips to Pasadena though. If you are still alive the next time the Gophers make it I would be happy to give you some travel tips.

Bama is in
tOSU is in
Clemson is in
Debate will be over 4. Washington would be my pick based on eye test.

If Penn State wins this game the committee is going to have a problem

Sorry, I am only 50 years old, I don't remember your fictitious National Championshops. I do remember my 4 trips to Pasadena though. If you are still alive the next time the Gophers make it I would be happy to give you some travel tips.

You may want to worry about giving up 50+ twice in 3 years in the B1G Championship Game first...

Why would I worry ? It's only a game. I just watch it and support the team. They have been fun to watch for the last 23 years, no complaints from me.

Your team is in the big ten championship and you're spending your time on the gopherhole. But then again, the game might not be as entertaining as it was an hour ago.

I don't remember your fictitious National Championshops.

Yeah, doc (sure you are) you might want to familiarize yourself with the word "fictitious". And feel free to give me a lesson on the meaning of the word Championshops.

Besides, this was the year the Badgers were going to have their long consecutive bowl streak broken, and lose all the tough games on their schedule etc. This team is a year or two from recovering from the Andersen debacle. Winning the west and playing in the BTN championship game this year is gravy.

Besides, this was the year the Badgers were going to have their long consecutive bowl streak broken, and lose all the tough games on their schedule etc. This team is a year or two from recovering from the Andersen debacle. Winning the west and playing in the BTN championship game this year is gravy.

You sound like a gopher fan now!

Super entertaining game. Reminds me of the first one against MSU

What kind of fan are you to think your team wasn't going to a bowl this year?

...playing in the BTN championship...

Are you aware that the Big Ten Network is not the governing body for the Big Ten Conference?

I hope you're not practicing whatever your "doctorate" is in tomorrow. You might want to sleep in, sleep it off or call in sick.

I actually work starting at 3am. Sorry about the keyboard issues, I didn't realize Gopher fans were such sticklers for spell check errors and such. I will make sure to proofread in the future.��

I was at that game . Similar feel to when we trucked Nebraska.

I actually work starting at 3am. Sorry about the keyboard issues, I didn't realize Gopher fans were such sticklers for spell check errors and such. I will make sure to proofread in the future.��

I'm more concerned that you don't understand the word fictitious and comment on a typo.

I guess it's the wisconsin way. Who cares if your doctor is drunk...we know how to party! Binge drinking and alcohol abuse is awesome!

Haven't had a single drink tonight. I work at 3am. Or at least I start call then. Thanks for worrying about me though

Oops, sorry, there was supposed to be a period at the end of that last sentence.��

Haven't had a single drink tonight. I work at 3am. Or at least I start call then. Thanks for worrying about me though

What is the percentage of people that come in with alcohol related incidents tonight? 100%

Top Bottom