Wyatt Gilmore Watch

Of course Minnesota will be listed in his top 5, then drag us along for another month or so just to learn we ain’t his choice! 🙄

Yea, we know this song all too well.

Nothing against Gilmore as he’s doing what every other kid would do, but god I hate what the recruiting world + social media has turned into with posts like these.
Not really. Many just keep a low profile and quietly announce their choice. Some play the process out to and stage the drama game in front of their small group of friends, family, TV camera's, what ever social media they can get and then which cap will they put on their head. I hate it also.

"Big New Coming Tomorrow at 3;30" Seems like that latter.

Not really. Many just keep a low profile and quietly announce their choice. Some play the process out to and stage the drama game in front of their small group of friends, family, TV camera's, what ever social media they can get and then which cap will they put on their head. I hate it also.

"Big New Coming Tomorrow at 3;30" Seems like that latter.
It’s a tweet… you can enjoy it or just move on.

We have been as good or better than Wisconsin over the past few seasons. Prior to that of course they had a huge advantage.
A huge advantage... once Barry Alvarez showed up in Madison. There are some of us who remember that prior to his arrival, Wisconsin's football program had been hot garbage for decades.

wisconsin is a cross country, volleyball and womens hockey school
Sad the degree that they've overtaken the U in volleyball, but they absolutely are a top 3 national program with Nebraska and Texas. Gophers still solidly top 10.

There was a lot of work that the young man put in to get him to where he is today. I choose to be optimistic and hope the gophers are his choice. If not, I will wish him the absolute best as long as he doesn't choose WI and move my hopes to other recruits. This might just be the result of how beautiful it is this morning as normally I expect the worst. .

Of course Minnesota will be listed in his top 5, then drag us along for another month or so just to learn we ain’t his choice! 🙄

Yea, we know this song all too well.
The "Ode of Twin Cities Metro High School Recruits to the U", 5th movement.

While love it when people choose Row culture first. I have no problem with the athlete who want to head south for a year or two, get better and come home.

Three of those schools throw around big money. May be too hard to turn away from.

A huge advantage... once Barry Alvarez showed up in Madison. There are some of us who remember that prior to his arrival, Wisconsin's football program had been hot garbage for decades.
Yesterday I got to tour the construction for the new UW athletic center - in the old shell location. Someone then mentioned they are also upping the football meal plan.

Top Bottom