Will the next starting RB please step up?

Hopefully both stick around. They have extremely bright futures.
i dont think there is any reason to worry about either leaving....

and if this year proved anything, i hope Fleck realizes he has enough horses in the stable to not run any of them into the ground...

They are both in a great spot even with Mo returning next season. Trey Potts is a wait-and-see. I am more concerned about his long-term health and life after football. As mentioned before, his fate may rest on a medical evaluation.
He already said he's returning to play next year.

I think him playing football is a bit "wait and see". The wording of his post made it clear he is returning to school and was traveling with the team and will be part of the team in some way next year. I hope he is back but I'm not 100% sure it's a guarantee right now. I hope I'm wrong.

Well, he said "See you in 2022." But there was some speculation from Burns that there are still some concerns about his health and game readiness. So I think some people are holding off until they hear that he is at full speed for either spring or fall camp.

Well, he said "See you in 2022." But there was some speculation from Burns that there are still some concerns about his health and game readiness. So I think some people are holding off until they hear that he is at full speed for either spring or fall camp.
I'm actually more concerned that the U won't sign off on him returning than it will be health related (I guess they're connected). But Trey said he made a "full recovery". I kind of think if Trey wants to play and doesn't, it'll be a Jarvis situation.

If Bucky had 10 more pounds of muscle, he is gone on that one long run... Can't wait to see him bulk up some more. Ky Thomas is a stud, he just has it. Nothing flashy like Bucky... maybe a bigger version of Mo. I really do hope that they are as selfless as Mo is/was. Mo waited his turn, and even after one great year, he waited his turn again. Hoping we can keep everyone happy.

I was going to ask for a link, but then I concluded that you were talking about Ryan Burns and not Kenni Burns?

If Bucky had 10 more pounds of muscle, he is gone on that one long run... Can't wait to see him bulk up some more. Ky Thomas is a stud, he just has it. Nothing flashy like Bucky... maybe a bigger version of Mo. I really do hope that they are as selfless as Mo is/was. Mo waited his turn, and even after one great year, he waited his turn again. Hoping we can keep everyone happy.
If they’re not rotating all 3 of them, they’re doing something wrong. Irving offers more scat back potential than the others imo. If Mo is 100% and back to himself, would like to see 60/20/20. I think Ky and Bucko splitting carries actually helped us a ton in keeping them fresh and the hits down where they really could grind on people in the second half

I don't know if Kirk would ever use a fullback, but LeCaptain has fullback written all over him. Could be a FB that runs every now and then too like CJ Ham.

Irving transferring?

You need to ask beau_pistola
I don't want to lose any of them, but this is the one I absolutely did not want to lose.

If PJ continues to put this kind of o-line play up though, it shouldn't really matter who we lose. The RB recruits will line up.

rowdaboat said:
Irving transferring?

Login • Instagram

Welcome back to Instagram. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing & sharing around the world.
www.instagram.com
www.instagram.com
You need to ask beau_pistola

????

Is he referring to the season, Arizona, the gophers?

The poster who posted the link has a trollish history, so I'm gonna hope Bucky's post is much ado about nothing. Irving got a ton of run and seems to be in a great position to continue that momentum. Guess you never know with young adults, but would be surprising to see him leave.

Not sure how anyone can assume Mo or Potts will be the same players next year. We are all hoping but it's far from guaranteed.

In the future I hope we split up the carries more than we did at the beginning of this year.

Top Bottom