Who will be Fleck's next big recruit?

It was like 9 with no axe, pig, jug, or bell.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Were you impressed with WMU's 12 wins? They didn't beat anyone better than we did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Were you impressed with WMU's 12 wins? They didn't beat anyone better than we did.

No, I was not impressed. Devil's advocate would say they didnt have the opportunity to beat quality opponents that we did. They beat who was in front of them for the most part.

No, I was not impressed. Devil's advocate would say they didnt have the opportunity to beat quality opponents that we did. They beat who was in front of them for the most part.

Penn state eventually was the B1G champs, Wisconsin and Nebraska were ranked, And Iowa, well 14-7 games happen I guess. Give the whole "softest schedule ever that's why we got 9 wins" stuff a rest please everyone. You don't think Alabama plays cupcakes? MN played the schedule it had.

Doesn't RUTGERS (for crying out loud) have like 5 four stars in this years class?

It's their new OC, I hear he's a recruiting whiz.

Penn state eventually was the B1G champs, Wisconsin and Nebraska were ranked, And Iowa, well 14-7 games happen I guess. Give the whole "softest schedule ever that's why we got 9 wins" stuff a rest please everyone. You don't think Alabama plays cupcakes? MN played the schedule it had.

Please post more.

I should have clarified. We did have good teams on our schedule, but lost every time we played them outside of Washington St. 10-11 wins with a couple trophies to show for it would have been a good season in my opinion.

New facilities a year closer and a full year of Fleck mania....way to go out on a limb dpodoll. Anything less would be a disappointment in my opinion.

Now, if you said we will get more than 6 four star recruits in the 2018 class, I'd call that a bold statement. I am setting the over/under at 5.

That's just crazy talk, and full blown Koolaid shots. If we win 7, over/under is 1.5. Add 1 per win.

...and I'm a huge fan.

I should have clarified. We did have good teams on our schedule, but lost every time we played them outside of Washington St. 10-11 wins with a couple trophies to show for it would have been a good season in my opinion.

It would have been the greatest Minnesota season ever. You haven't been here long, have you?

And don't forget we led in EVERY game in the 4th quarter. This wasn't blow outs or easy victories for the other teams. Wisconsin ended up the largest deficit, but we led that at the beginning of the 4th. Last years team didn't need a whole lot more to get 2 additional wins. Penn State and Iowa were easily available and we let slip. But, I know every team can say, if this or if that.....but the frustrating part was we did have 4th quarter leads in all 4 loses.

So in your opinion, winning 10-11 games and a couple rivalry victories would've qualified as a success? Glad to know that you would've been satisfied had the Gophers logged their most successful season since their last national championship.

I guess you missed that game against wisconsin.

I guess you missed "for the most part". Minnesota had multiple shots at good teams. WM had one.

No I didn't miss it. You said they didn't have the opportunity. They did. Your "for the most part" references their record, not the quality of opponents.

So in your opinion, winning 10-11 games and a couple rivalry victories would've qualified as a success? Glad to know that you would've been satisfied had the Gophers logged their most successful season since their last national championship.
It has to do with my definition of "good". For me, thats a couple trophies in the trophy case, a national ranking,...and dare I say a big ten west championship. Sorry I'm not sorry.

And don't forget we led in EVERY game in the 4th quarter. This wasn't blow outs or easy victories for the other teams. Wisconsin ended up the largest deficit, but we led that at the beginning of the 4th. Last years team didn't need a whole lot more to get 2 additional wins. Penn State and Iowa were easily available and we let slip. But, I know every team can say, if this or if that.....but the frustrating part was we did have 4th quarter leads in all 4 loses.
No doubt, but using the same logic, we could have easily lost a few more as well.

No I didn't miss it. You said they didn't have the opportunity. They did. Your "for the most part" references their record, not the quality of opponents.
My complete sentence was they didnt have the same opportunity that we did. I guess I should have used opportunities to be more clear. Again, they had one shot against a good team, we had multiple.

It's their new OC, I hear he's a recruiting whiz.

HAHA! I'll be honest that took like 3 seconds to sink in... but no those guys were committed before Kill.

Top Bottom