Who should be QB

What QB would you rather have lead this team?

• Total voters

Who was the last QB we had that knew how to throw the ball away? Tanner definitely doesn’t, and I don’t think Rhoda, Croft, or Leidner knew how to do it.

Can't believe I'm saying this but I would pick Leidner to run the 2021 gopher offense over any other QB on the roster.
are you kidding me ? i wouldnt have lidner for a pre skill football team. he is a dumpster fire qb.

Danny Noonan!
55ab76ce-4a47-4d45-bb35-e5c96c270b46_text.gif

The bottom line as I see it is this:

We can beat Indiana with or without Morgan.

We can't beat Wisconsin with or without Morgan.

So, play Kramer (or maybe Clark if he's still alive). Annexstad is a stiff.

It's time for PJ Fleck to set aside blind loyalty for the good of the team. What's to lose? Another game? The Offense did not look confident at all. They have no killer instinct like Iowa.

I have a feeling it's roll with Athan next year.
From what I heard (can't remember the source) he's the most talented QB on the team.

Can't believe I'm saying this but I would pick Leidner to run the 2021 gopher offense over any other QB on the roster.
Early Leidner, before all the injuries permanently ended his running ability, would have had a great time working behind this OL. He'd have been better than what we've been seeing on the field, anyway.

Two possibilities: (1) Fleck isn't benching Morgan even though he has a better option on the bench or (2) Morgan's play this year is actually the best option on our roster. Either one of those possibilities is a problem, and either one would be Fleck's fault.

This place is a shitheap. It’s pathetic we are dumping on a kid like this when it’s obvious he’s been let down but Coyle, Fleck, clueless OC, etc.

Mods should give their heads a wobble. I had problems with Tanners play today and that’s fair enough but this is dreadful.

Early Leidner, before all the injuries permanently ended his running ability, would have had a great time working behind this OL. He'd have been better than what we've been seeing on the field, anyway.

You’re ripping on Morgan but pimping Mitch? What is happening.

At this point with the loss of the west race it doesn’t matter if Sanford is let go tomorrow or after signing day, but it has to happen.

This place is a shitheap. It’s pathetic we are dumping on a kid like this when it’s obvious he’s been let down but Coyle, Fleck, clueless OC, etc.
C'mon man... Morgan is an adult. He can take the heat just as much as Fleck or Sanford. It goes with the territory when you play QB.

Love that you included Coyle, though.

I just really enjoy the hypocrisy of the Morgan apologists who've savaged Leidner in the past.
I didn’t see Morgan throw 4 interceptions in 12 minutes today. Morgan has underperformed this year and last be he did have a superlative season. Fair to criticize him for not reaching that peak since. Also fair to criticize Mitch.

If Mo and Potts wouldn't have been injured we wouldn't know how good Thomas and Irving are. I feel we may have hidden talent on the bench at QB too.
This. Those two guys have been studs and we wouldn’t have known if Fleck was still running Ibrahim and Potts into the ground.

At this point what do we have to lose? Put Clark in there. Put AK in there. Heck put Annexstad in there. I don’t really care who but it isn’t working with Morgan right now for whatever reason.

Overall, I like PJF but this extreme tunnel vision and stubborn support of TM2 is costing us games. You see many coaches who move on from poor play for the betterment of the team.

Top Bottom